Street Fighter V / Fighting game general

DrDollars

Guildcard
Does anyone here regularly play fighting games? I'm always looking for matches on just about anything and I'd love to throw down with some members of the PSO community. My Capcom ID is the same as on here - DrDollars.

I'm also on Fightcade with the same name but I've never really messed with it too much.

how is Fightcade? I play games like this and have a variety of arcade sf title but only play at home.

I haven't had a good opportunity to mess with it myself even though I really want to. It's supposed to be hype but I didn't know how to get my stick working right off. You accept a challenge and it drops you right into the game.

Fightcade is a great thing. as someone who plays obscure fighting games since 2002. it's been an amazing thing to play against others.

I don't own a platform for sfv. but i do get to play every now and then when i travel to tournaments and local gatherings. Combo breaker is coming up. i'll be there to play some vampire savior. I'm always up for matches in KOF98, vampire savior,A2, or ST on fightcade. I also dabble on meltyblood and GG+R

I don't "regularly" play them, but I play them at least a few times a month. I'm usually better than your average scrub, but CTB made me feel like a loser when I used to match him in SF4 with his leveled up Seth.

I'd be down for some matchups sometime when I get back home. I'll break out the fight stick and give it my all on... something.

I bought SF5 but haven't even played it yet, so maybe you can break me in. Also bought the new Guilty Gear and going to purchase Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code on Steam ASAP.

Fightcade is a great thing. as someone who plays obscure fighting games since 2002. it's been an amazing thing to play against others.

I don't own a platform for sfv. but i do get to play every now and then when i travel to tournaments and local gatherings. Combo breaker is coming up. i'll be there to play some vampire savior. I'm always up for matches in KOF98, vampire savior,A2, or ST on fightcade. I also dabble on meltyblood and GG+R

I actually don't really play any of those but wouldn't be opposed to a few casuals/learning something new. I've only got GGXrd on steam atm as far as that goes. Always loved Darkstalkers' character designs, the few times I've managed to play I always used Lord Raptor. Good luck at the tourney, tell us how ya did.

Cookie - HOLD DAT. I've seen a few gifs of that moment but hadn't managed to see the match.

Sodaboy - That sounds great! I'm not a great player at all, I'm working on getting better as much as I can though. I really loved GGXrd when I played it but kind of fell out of it because I was the only one playing it locally, it'd be nice to pick it back up again. I heard the steam release of Melty Blood was kind of lacking on netcode so I acquired a temporary copy to toy around with until that's worked out.

My steam ID is - The Bronze Jane If anyone is looking to add me.

divekick fundamentals ruined my sfv experience and i can't find a character i like. i try to play v once a week but that's about it lately...i'll edit this with my capcom id when i remember it

on the fence with melty blood, heard the translation was butts and (as mentioned) netcode was as well

The MBAACC scene uses their own net client. Since the game was released on pc years ago. Theyve always had a shitty built in net code. So a roll-back client was made for the game.

http://mizuumi.net/2010/10/24/caster-an-unofficial-netplay-client/ here's the blog of the person who made it.

http://www.meltybread.com/forums/me...er-v1-0a-netplay-client-for-mbaacc-1-4-0/500/ Here is where you can find the client

Since alot of us have been playing for like a decade. We mostly use IRC to set up games. I also believe there is a steam group. The steam group is a good place to start. plenty of novices joining up.

@Dr.dollars. Zabel/Lord raptor is actually who i play. I can definitely break down that game for you. But, it is an unforgiving game. and does require countless hours of Training mode.

The only way to play Melty Blood online is CCCaster.

Steam version is so bad online..
I would call it unplayable.

Been playing H-Satsuki, C-Hime, & H-Arc.
Started playing around 1 month ago.

If I were you, I would wait to buy the Steam version when it actually has a good netcode.

I play Mortal Kombat X from time to time still on XB1.

I would also still enjoy MK9 (although I'd need a refresher).

Personally, I like the direction they went with the gameplay, how each fighter is really 3 fighters. It was a great way to keep characters like Cyrax and Sektor while also keeping characters who had a different place in the reboot, like Smoke.

I still don't approve of Jason Vorhees or Leatherface as guest characters, though.

Back