Still fun.

Kanashimi

Playing again after about six years having not, seems like a good place to start up again. GC/SEGABB/Scht in the past. Material plans are pretty relaxing...

It's always shocking to discover that enjoyment upon revisiting isn't strictly nostalgia, but the game truly does have unique charm to it.

Playing again after about six years having not, seems like a good place to start up again. GC/SEGABB/Scht in the past. Material plans are pretty relaxing...
Shimiiiies! *POUNCES and hugs curiously!* Another Scht refugee? <3! Welcome Home!

Shimiiiies! *POUNCES and hugs curiously!* Another Scht refugee? <3! Welcome Home!
Wouldn't really call it 'refugee' with how I quit, lol. Did some translations for scht, text was modified shittily without my input when one quest went live, had a... dispute... over it, left. But at least I can go back to just playing now, so that's nice.

Wouldn't really call it 'refugee' with how I quit, lol. Did some translations for scht, text was modified shittily without my input when one quest went live, had a... dispute... over it, left. But at least I can go back to just playing now, so that's nice.
Oooooo you're IT Savy to boot? You're already a KEEPER! =D! <3

Back