Steam controller...

zalibidas

Really would like to play this from the couch/laying in bed. Steam controller seems to work but not in the way I want it to. If I run the game, the controller buttons function... for one button press. Then they no longer function. If I switch the controller type over to the keys based off keyboard functions, it works fine... but theres this weird thing with turning I don't like. The characters will look in the direction first, then start walking, when you use sides.

Anyone else use this? Know how to fix the buttons based off controller... or alternatively, know how to disable that "Look in that direction, then go" type thing when using kb controls.

I've actually made a very very very good config for the steam controller. I'll be uploaded it to the community in a bit. For the joystick, I'm using the mouse region. Allows for more accurate on the fly movement so your character doesn't have to turn and face. Better then the xinputs. I've created a dual stage touch menu on the right pad so you can use the shortcuts- 1 to 8 on the fly. You need to enable mouse/ drag and keyboard controls. This works better than when I had my other controllers working before.. far better. Almost like using mouse and kb.

Back