Staying Logged In

Gunderstank

Guildcard
I recently made a shift from Win7 to Win10(bleh) with a new computer, and while I have gotten the game to run properly, I have a small, but annoying, problem. I remember that whenever I started the game itself, after using the launcher, my account would already be logged in without having to reenter my username and password everytime. Seeing that running the game required me to get Windows Defender to make and exception to get it to run (I selected the main folder containing the game), is there another file/folder installed on the system to enable this feature again? Or is there a setting somewhere in either the launcher or game that I can't seem to find to achieve this?

open the launcher select more options. then select save password and user name and obviously hit save.

*steals the hands off of the Statue of Liberty and uses them to facepalm* Jayzus, I'm blind. Thanks for the help. Now I'm off to somehow return these gargantuan, but sorely required to accurately depict my failure, hands back to Lady Liberty.

Back