Starting PSO again

Hey all you can call me Lime. I used to play PSO 1&2 way back on the Gamecube under the characters Jenna the Fonewearl and Sakura the Hunewearl. I doubt anyone would remember me or anyone I used to know would either but I figure its worth a shot. Anyway I never got to play Blue Burst and episode 4 growing up so I thought now was as good a time as any to relive the best memories of my childhood and finally see what BB is all about.

Im gonna be on all day either on here or playing MHW iceborne so if you see me feel free to say hi and join me as I scrub it up on my level 1 Fomarl named Lime of course or if you cant find me message me here and we can plan to hook up! Cant wait to play with you all!

Welcome home Lime ;)
*Pouts at Beevies for beating mew to it!~*
EEEEEEeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Lime-san carefully!* You sound like a passionate soul that has fallen prey to the Topless Siren's song of nostalgia and washed up upon our little tribe's shore! Quite a few old vets that have been playing PSO for 19 years on All sorts of venues...so chances of SOMEONE Recognizing you isn't too far fetched dear! Very happy to hear you found your way back~! Looking Forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! And yes......Welcome Home~! =3

Last edited:
Back