Starting fresh, first time on Ephinea

Torama

Hi everybody! I suddenly had the itch to play PSO again and decided to give this server a try. I’ve played before on Schthack and Ultima, although I tend to be more of a solo player. But this time I’m going to try to be more social, since playing with others is really the main point of online right?

I’m still trying to decide which class I want to play, though. Forces are my old standby, with FOmar being my all time favorite (on GC I still have my level 175 FOmar - my original PSO character!) but I’m also torn between HUcaseal and RAmarl. I could just make all three, but I know I won’t have time for more than one or two characters.

Anyway, looking forward to playing tonight after work! Hopefully I find some fun people to play with at the starting levels.

Hi everybody! I suddenly had the itch to play PSO again and decided to give this server a try. I’ve played before on Schthack and Ultima, although I tend to be more of a solo player. But this time I’m going to try to be more social, since playing with others is really the main point of online right?

I’m still trying to decide which class I want to play, though. Forces are my old standby, with FOmar being my all time favorite (on GC I still have my level 175 FOmar - my original PSO character!) but I’m also torn between HUcaseal and RAmarl. I could just make all three, but I know I won’t have time for more than one or two characters.

Anyway, looking forward to playing tonight after work! Hopefully I find some fun people to play with at the starting levels.
Squeeeeeeee!!!! *Puts Tora-san on her POUNCE List!* Most if not All of us here are SCHT refugees! As for Ultima...we have a special 'word' for you Ultima players we get here.........."RESCUES!" <3! fOmars only make up the %4.98 of the populace. (2nd lowest only to FOmarl). The Femranger and HUney are among the most popular and can really halp scavenge or support your FOmar in aquiring items and monies for Mag raising early. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

Welcome! I would advice you starting out with a HU or RA since Forces are quite expensive in the terms of meseta and level quite slow since you don't do a lot of DPS. Later on, this is not an issue. FOmar for life!

Last edited:
Back