Spicy Noodle Bowl (Updated 6/1/17)

2PDs is fine with me. I'm actually headed to bed, so we may have to arrange a time through direct messages haha. Thanks!

Hi, I'm interested in the following:

Beam [0/0/0/0|50] [Demon's]
Amplifier of Blue
SMARTLINK x1
And a set of any LV 20 technique disks you have (ex. Grants/Megid)

I can offer PDs.

Thanks.

Hi, I'm interested in the following:

Amplifier of Blue
SMARTLINK x1
And a set of any LV 20 technique disks you have (ex. Grants/Megid)

I can offer PDs.

Thanks.
Alright, I can meet you online. Are you available now?

Hey, i see your shop, it's pretty cool you have a free section....welll im coming from a new server, and making a racast on here and you have a couple things im interested in on your free list sinc eobviously i have no pd's yet. (be nice to transfer accounts) anyways it wont let me send you a message idk how that works over here, but im int in

Rifle [0/0/0/0|50] [Hell]
SAMURAI ARMOR [Slots: 0] [DEF: 0/EVP: 0]
a smartlink

but im wondering if sam armor is different on this server, it's equipable at a real low level where i am from, but its boosted their too... regardless id apprecaite it.

Welcome to the server! No problem, I can give those items to you. Most people here are pretty nice and helpful, so don't be afraid to ask for help. Anyway the stats on Samurai Armor should be the same as what is listed on pso-world, which is:

Attack speed increased by 30%. (Built-in God/Battle)
When equipped with the Agito or Orotiagito, the weapon's ATP increases by 30% and ATA receives a 20 point boost.
When equipped with the Genpei, the following boosts are received: EFR +20, EIC +20, ETH +20, EDK +20, ELT +20
DFP: + 121
EVP: + 102
Class: Armor
Required Stat: LVL: 80

so it could be helpful if/when you are lvl 80. Let me know when you are available to trade, if I'm available i'll hop online (if I'm not already).

Last edited:
Yeah samurai armor is different level equitable there I'm like level 9 racast....deff could use that snartlink lol I'm on now Idk if your busy but I appreciate it!

Damn im sorry, I forgot to check back on the thread, I'll be on tonight in about an hour or so. If not then we can arrange a meet

Hello, I'd like these two items if they are still available:
Calibur +6 [0/0/10/0|50] [Charge]
Diska +3 [40/0/0/0/45] [Berserk]

Back