spflash's Tienda (shop) - (closed, currently inactive)

Im kinda, sorta, in a way, not really but yeah back for now, so if something interests you from my shop, by all means send me a DM here or on discord or just post a reply on this thread and i will try to get with you asap...my list is probably 95% accurate, it will be 100% by probably the end of the week as i need to thoroughly examine my mules to see what i do and dont have anymore.

just recently came back to the game so im necro bumping this, dunno how long ill be active, but if there is anything you need, please feel free to dm either here or through discord (that info is on the OP). all prices are negotiable, as im sure some things i have listed either have prices that are no longer relevant/up to date. If you happen to need a lot of items (e.i like 3+) please hit me up via dm to set up a time and date so i can gather the items ahead of time. Thanks!

Hi, i would like to buy
Laser [Hell] 50 hit
Slicer of Fanatic [x/x/x/x] - 20 hit
and Recovery Barrier [5/5 3/5] Ty :p

Last edited:
With the Xmas event ending shortly, im giving this a final bump before i take off, as i am usually now semi/pretty much inactive until the next the event hits, so if you need an item from my list, please get with me within the next couple of days as after Monday or so dont know when/if ill get back to you in a prompt manner, thanks for you business and take care!

Hi, Spflash,
if you are available at the moment, I would like to buy you several things in your shop.

giving this a slight bump as a few of you out there are wondering if im currently active, yes i will til the event ends more than likely, so if there is something you want that i have, please either dm here or on discord (on discord i will reply much faster)

I accept all currency, but much prefer gold badges if you are able to, thanks for your patronage!

Hi,

I'm interested in 1 of each for 2 pd's total:

Slicer of Fanatic [x/x/x/x] - 15 hit - 1
Raygun [Arrest] 50 hit (x14)

My discord is: Zeek#8596

Back