Sooooo Hello.

Thrackerzod4

"Insert Creative Title Here"
Started playing on Ephinea tonight, and I forgot how much fun this game was. Back when I played it years ago on my GameCube I didn't have internet so I only ever did it solo, but man this is SO MUCH more fun online with other people! There is a certain simplicity and purity that the sequel game lacks.
Really glad I joined up, and look forward to many, many more hours of it.

Also thanks for the player named Robin II that helped get me back into the swing of things, and start on the long, slow path to leveling!

Last edited:
We're piratically neighbors, lol. I'm in north Dallas.
While stationed in El Paso....Mew would often find herself taking the scenic route through I-20 heading East....and it never ceased to amaze her when driving she would see.....GREEN! Lots of Green!! It was like EL PASO was devoid of greenery! XD! Course Seeing a Boeing 747 crossing in front of your path on a HIGHWAY was pretty damn startling at first too! Dallas Airport has a pretty swag setup! <3!

Started playing on Ephinea tonight, and I forgot how much fun this game was. Back when I played it years ago on my GameCube I didn't have internet so I only ever did it solo, but man this is SO MUCH more fun online with other people! There is a certain simplicity and purity that the sequel game lacks.
Really glad I joined up, and look forward to many, many more hours of it.

Also thanks for the player named Robin II that helped get me back into the swing of things, and start on the long, slow path to leveling!
Eifiiiiiies! *MOAR POUNCIES!* =3

Welcome aboard Zod! Nice to see another GameCube player returning to the fold! I'm sure you'll settle in nicely here ^^

Indiana. A dull, dreary place with no job opportunities, and increasingly worsening problems for the state. Also had a really bad relationship with family back there, and I ended up breaking contact with all of them when I decided to pack up and move here in with my roommate/friend that I had known for three or four years now, with less than three days notice. Just kinda said "Screw it, leaving now, been here too many years, see you."
Three days later I was on a Greyhound bus with as much as I could pack into two small suitcases, and spent 24 hours hopping cities and buses to get here. So it's a much better place here for me in a Lot of ways.

Indiana. A dull, dreary place with no job opportunities, and increasingly worsening problems for the state. Also had a really bad relationship with family back there, and I ended up breaking contact with all of them when I decided to pack up and move here in with my roommate/friend that I had known for three or four years now, with less than three days notice. Just kinda said "Screw it, leaving now, been here too many years, see you."
Three days later I was on a Greyhound bus with as much as I could pack into two small suitcases, and spent 24 hours hopping cities and buses to get here. So it's a much better place here for me in a Lot of ways.
Crazy, sorry to hear all that. Glad you are in a better place now.

Back