Some questions from a noob

Catalina

Guildcard
Q1-Lame d'Argent
A-What is the fastest way to get 10,000 kills to get Excalibur
B-What would be the attribute recommendation native or beast?

Q2Black Paper's Dangerous Deal 2.
C- it is hard to get Master Raven?
D-in the guide it says that it has no attributes. attributes can be added?

Q3 Hunter
E-Which units should not be missing for a Hunter!!
F- I usually miss a lot of shots with my Hunter what units do you recommend?

Thank you.
I await an answer from the experts.

q1 A) heres the guide https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/Sealed_items/Guide
B) hit is most important esp for a hunter. then maybe native for lizards but it depends on what your wanting to do.
q2 c) its random what weapon you get but usually not to hard.
d) you can add other attributes but not hit.
q3 e,f) id read the hunter page on the wiki it has recommendations. you def want to keep your ata capped. so some heavenly arms make a difference and a S-Parts ver2.01. if not android then a kasami bracer or something.

Thanks, everything is well explained. I have another question, for a hunter Mag which configuration is better. More power (5/161/34/0 ) More def (5/65/130) o Balanced (5/145/50/0) This is just an example.
Thanks again.

Thanks, everything is well explained. I have another question, for a hunter Mag which configuration is better. More power (5/161/34/0 ) More def (5/65/130) o Balanced (5/145/50/0) This is just an example.
Thanks again.
It depends on what Hunter you're using like Humar, Hucast, and Hucaseal need more POW and DEX not worrying about MST at all. While Hunewearl is always 5/95/100/0. Of this all take into account mat usage but if you're trying to make a mag for hunter without worrying about maxing stats then the 5/145/50/0 is definitely the one to go for.

It depends on what Hunter you're using like Humar, Hucast, and Hucaseal need more POW and DEX not worrying about MST at all. While Hunewearl is always 5/95/100/0. Of this all take into account mat usage but if you're trying to make a mag for hunter without worrying about maxing stats then the 5/145/50/0 is definitely the one to go for.
thx. A hunter humar in lvl 200 would need dex?

Yes DEX is accuracy you'll need it to hit monster its important especially in ult.
I have my character at level 180 and my MAG only has 5/107/64/0 and my character who is a Humar hunter has ATA in yellow (200) and ATP (1397) my confusion is as follows. Even if I increase the ATP and the ATP to my MAG there will be some change in strength and acurracy even if I am in yellow. what I am understanding from the game is that at level 200 the character would not need a Mac. I am a bit confused about the limits and which items bring additional stats to the character.

F- I usually miss a lot of shots with my Hunter what units do you recommend?

Since I didn't see it mentioned yet, Smartlink eliminates the ATA/Distance penalty for Hunters and Forces. You'll probably want to get one if you don't have it already.

I have my character at level 180 and my MAG only has 5/107/64/0 and my character who is a Humar hunter has ATA in yellow (200) and ATP (1397) my confusion is as follows. Even if I increase the ATP and the ATP to my MAG there will be some change in strength and acurracy even if I am in yellow. what I am understanding from the game is that at level 200 the character would not need a Mac. I am a bit confused about the limits and which items bring additional stats to the character.
You will still need a mag at level 200. I believe the min/max mag stats for HUmar are 5/147/48/0. These are the ideal mag stats to shoot for at level 200 and when used in conjunction with the right material plan you will max all of your stats at level 200. More info about this can be found on the class wiki page here: https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/HUmar/Guide. The material plans/mag plans vary for each class. There are also stat calculators you can use to plan out a different build if that's something that interests you.

Also, to answer your question about stat limits and which items bring additional stats to the character; If a stat is already yellow, it cannot be increased any further. Adding points to your mag will not increase your stats past the "soft cap" (yellow). Those extra points just do nothing.

Basically you have base stats & total stats. If it's a unit, mag, or material it increases your base stats and if it's anything else it adds to your total stats(which can be increased past the cap.) Putting additional points into your mag or equipping units such as "Heavenly/Power" will only add to your base stats which cannot be increased past the yellow cap. There are some exceptions such as the Proof of Sword Saint unit which adds to total stats with certain weapons and the MST/LCK stats which always add to base stats and not total.

Having a 5/147/148/0 mag and following the material plan on the wiki is a sure-fire way to max out your stats at level 200 while leaving the most available slots for units. You can see other recommended equipment on the same class wiki page. Hope this helps :D

PS. thx matt for the clarifaction on base/total stats.

Back