Some Free Stuff

I moved the list of stuff to here:

Last edited:
I'm not very far into the game, just lvl 53, but I have picked up some reds I can't use. If you want them, let me know, I'll give them to you. Only thing I want out of them is to make someone else happy.

2 Varista
1 Custom Ray ver. 00
1 Blade Dance
4 Visk 235W
1 Booma's Right Arm

Not much but last time I played PSO I was 13 or 14, never got passed the 40's in level, never picked up a rare, and never beat Dark Falz or whatever the final Ep1 boss's name is. So I'm happy with my progress so far.

It's pretty much AFTER 40 when red boxes will become a wee more relevant and substantial to your growth as a warrior. Little things like God/arm or God/battle....etc. It's wonderful you've already got the mindset to offer others what little treasures you has, dear! =3

It's pretty much AFTER 40 when red boxes will become a wee more relevant and substantial to your growth as a warrior. Little things like God/arm or God/battle....etc. It's wonderful you've already got the mindset to offer others what little treasures you has, dear! =3
I got a devil/battle from the wandering tekker last night. Not a god, but it's something. Better than the Ogre/Power I was using ... I think.

Only cost me about 250k lol

BTW, I only ever see you in-game as I'm finishing up. With a two year old it's hard to stay up much past midnight, est. Just saying, I am not avoiding you. Just a scheduling issue. I usually play after she's fallen asleep until about 12ish.

I got a devil/battle from the wandering tekker last night. Not a god, but it's something. Better than the Ogre/Power I was using ... I think.

Only cost me about 250k lol

BTW, I only ever see you in-game as I'm finishing up. With a two year old it's hard to stay up much past midnight, est. Just saying, I am not avoiding you. Just a scheduling issue. I usually play after she's fallen asleep until about 12ish.
No worries 'Papito~!' Your mew is well versed in channeling into that 'pool of Parenting Patience' with our Mommy and Daddy warriors~! You're Fiiiiine, dear! But yeah, that SADIST Coren....mew got tired of spending $100,000 on DIFLUIDS! If and when u get your paws on an H/Battle or V101...it's gonna be night and day difference swinging speed from Devil/battle! OH! Your mew usually rises out of her kitty coffin around midnight EST! You'll not be unpounceded Long~! >=3

Back