[SOLD] S> Psycho Wand (250 PDs with some alternatives / negotiables)

XII

Dean of Clown College
Guildcard
Looking to offload this disreputable stick for some fat stacks so I can start getting some things in order. Also I took out a loan from a PD baron and don't want my kneecaps broken.

Here's a few helpful things to know:

• It's 0/35/0/15, in case the stats matter to you.
  • If you respond and meet up to buy it ingame before 2:45 PM EST (approx. 5 hours), I'll bump the final price down to 235 PDs.
  • I will also give you an ingame high five if I can remember how to do that.
  • If you're reading this, buying or not, you are a cool dude.
  • I'm willing to accept items as part of any offers, but they'll require some price negotiation, and I ultimately need at least 40 PDs raw as part of any offers made.

On the subject of items, it'd be improper for me to force a potential buyer to take shots in the dark, so here's a list of things I know I want and how much I would value them as part of the offer:
  • Heart of Egg Blaster: I'm inclined to say 100 PDs, but I can probably be swayed on that depending on the offer.
  • V502 (up to 3x): 30 PDs each
  • V801 (up to 3x): 10 PDs each
  • Heavenly/Battle (up to 5x): 2 PDs each
  • HP Materials (up to 99): 9:1 PD
  • Mind Materials (up to 100): 25:1 PD or 99 for 4 because fuck that one Mind Mat in particular.

That's probably about all I'm willing to put into a thread that might have a shorter lifespan than the time it took me to type it. Cheers, Ephinea.

Bought by Loug. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back