So which class would win in a "canon" fight among themselves?

So which class would be king of the mountain?

• Humar

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Hunewearl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hucast

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Hucaseal

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Ramar

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Ramarl

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Racast

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Racaseal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fomar

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other FO

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters
Wow what I miss lol. RAmar can be a bitch boy and win.

this is why when people play battle mode they use the set stats rules instead of just going down to forest. you get owned by ramarls and can't actually fight back against them
Nah, HUmars and RAmars can easily dismiss a RAmarl in Forest and B1 on here. RAmarl's EVP is great but not enough to block NNN from Vulcans in Ultimate, and if you're doing Normal Difficulty Forest battle then a RAmar will clean house. Level 21 J/Z exist and are great on Guns/Rifles/Needles for SNN locking in Ult, in Normal difficulty you can just J/Z after getting knocked down since a RAmarl will never 1 shot you.

Also, casts can't really do much for the 10 minutes a B1 lasts because you have no Resta so you're stuck with 20 good healing items and 10 monomates (or 10 heals and 20 shitty heals if you're doing it in normal difficulty). Unless you want to run away and use Stars lol.

2c40e71e912e91a047656172d656cf8c.png

From playing the series it seems that CAST have always been OP like can self heal deal triple digits and tank everything, but theres only a few "good" ones compared to the army of evil cast. Oh, just noticed this isn't a race poll. Well, damn, between RA and HUcast..

MOME the RAmar teleports in, stuns everyone with his S-Rank Arrest Needle, picks them off with his V502-powered S-Rank Hell Needle, then teleports away while saying "Heh...nothin personnel kid...".

Cant believe no one voted hucaseal. black hucaseal is the sexiest of all characters. just look at them legs. she could anyones head like a pumpkin with those thighs.

lets take this to battlemode

Sounded like the usual Humar B6 to me ^^'

I should be more specific next time I can battle. We need to one day.

Code:
42013569   Rouge   oh he dced
42013569   Rouge   he'll be back
42013569   Rouge   wow k3nai
42013569   Rouge   when are you battling my humar
42000341   K3NAI   Never
42000341   K3NAI   =p
42013569   Rouge   rip

Back