So it's finally come to this...

I played on Dreamcast, but never got to go online. When I got the Gamecube version I lost many nights and fell asleep the Caves 1 more times than I care to admit. I decided it's finally time to play again.. (Unless PSO2 comes to NA through something besides fan translation [damn you hirigana captcha] which uhh wont.)

Anyways, I made a few characters already. I've invited friends so hopefully they'll get hooked like I am sure I will be soon.

Oh. and I think i'll make a post elsewhere but... anyone have luck with the steam controller for this game?

I played on Dreamcast, but never got to go online. When I got the Gamecube version I lost many nights and fell asleep the Caves 1 more times than I care to admit. I decided it's finally time to play again.. (Unless PSO2 comes to NA through something besides fan translation [damn you hirigana captcha] which uhh wont.)

Anyways, I made a few characters already. I've invited friends so hopefully they'll get hooked like I am sure I will be soon.

Oh. and I think i'll make a post elsewhere but... anyone have luck with the steam controller for this game?
Mew had JUST pounced and played wiff you online dear! Said to you this once already... buuuut..... WELCOME HOME!!! <3!

Hi and welcome! After posting my little intro thread I've been reading others and man, what a friendly community!

You know it puzzles me why they wouldn't bring PSO2 stateside. SEGA owns Atlus, one of the absolute best localization developers in the business. *Sigh*

But for now, this is really hitting the spot.

That would be epic. Oh God yes. I would let it consume my time. But I'll never give up BB, forever my baby

Back