So happy to be playing this game ONLINE

NastiestCrab

I grew up playing PSO locally on the Gamecube with my friends and I can't wait to finally play online!

I'm not sure how often I'll be on but probably 10pm-12am EST!

Also, in case anyone is reading this and can help, does anyone know why "Pad Button Config" would be greyed out as a menu option? Trying to get my Xbox controller synced up.

Edit: never mind! Working now.

Last edited:
I grew up playing PSO locally on the Gamecube with my friends and I can't wait to finally play online!

Also, in case anyone is reading this and can help, does anyone know why "Pad Button Config" would be greyed out as a menu option? Trying to get my Xbox controller synced up.

EEEeeeee!! *POUNCES and looks over Crabbies carefully~!* Aaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Don't for a SECOND look down on yourself for never being 'online', dear! ALL you really missed out on was all the RAMPANT HACKING that's given most of us grizzled vets Some' form of PSO PTSD! Hmmmm...looks like you'll be logging off when mew is just rising out of her kitty coffin to log online (also EST~!). No biggies! Can always log on an hour earlier to lurk for ya~! Have also been using an xbox pad for over 16 years now too for PSOBB! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Oh! And Welcome Home! =3

I also grew up playing solo and split screen (when i could handle it) on GC. It is such a blast here so much more fun! there is a lot more to learn about playing multi player online, which you can find info in the forums about or discord, and some you learn in game. Here is the wiki link which has the discord link and all the important info about classes and every item. this is the best thing to read https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/Main_Page.

Have fun and good luck!

13 months later and I'm actually playing lol
A lot happened between my initial post here and actually getting around to the game.
I'm a yellowboze Hucast named Biggabe, say hi if you see me!

13 months later and I'm actually playing lol
A lot happened between my initial post here and actually getting around to the game.
I'm a yellowboze Hucast named Biggabe, say hi if you see me!
EEEeeeeeeee~! *Puts Biggies-san on her POUNCE on SIGHT list~!* <3!

Back