Snow Queen: Smartest Way to do a Dumb Thing

The Gargoyle

Guildcard
I have a 30H Frozen Shooter.

Assuming that I have completely committed to the idea of turning a Frozen Shooter into a Snow Queen (i.e., don't bother telling me that Snow Queen in general isn't worth it), is 30H sufficient, or should I hold out for 50?

If it makes any difference, it's intended for use on my RAmar.

More is better but 50h is higher than you should ever realistically expect to obtain and 30h is really more than enough for what a ramar wants to do with SQ. I recommend you boost the 30h.

Yep, for general use 30 is enough, because of the ridiculous evasion in BB on a few enemies, there are just some enemies you cant realistically expect to be efficient at freezing with SQ unless you get 60hit+. For the purposes of general mobs 30 is just fine.

There are nice tricks with frozen shooters and enemy displacement you can abuse if you're in someone else's party anyways. Just fire to the side of a enemy and you'll freeze them in a line if its lined up on the hosts client. This is handy for enemies like Ilgil and ep2 cca sinows who (depending on whether you're in 1p mode or multi) have ridonculous evasion.

Back