Skylar's team, for people who don't like team chat.

falkenjeff

I have quit the game
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Have you ever been hunting an item while on a highly populated team, and multiple people are having a conversation, and the keyboard icon is flashing every 2 seconds and distracting you from your hunt? Does it bother you? Then this is the team for you!

Rules:

1) Don't use team chat (you will be kicked). If you really need help with something or want to contact someone, search them on the team list and mail them directly.

2) Don't be a dick. Bullying is dumb. Don't bully/harass anyone on Ephinea.

3) You must be okay with whatever dumb flag I pick for the team, as it was originally a team for my own personal use.

4) I might implement a rule in the future that required 1 team point every 1-2 months so I know if someone is active or not.

Unlocked things:
Flag
Dressing Room
PoD
Robot Quest Thing

Last edited:
Can see it now.... Skylar-taichou enforces the teamchat unequivocally and without mercy....then next thing you know... this happens...
=P Yes, Teamchat can be a little irksome so whenever mews slow to respond she gets a smack on the back of the head in the form of a mail lol!

Last edited:
Robot quest is unlocked. So now team has everything.

So if you just want all the unlockables with none of the team chat, this is the team for you!

Back