Skitzo

hiisato

Hello well thought I'd formally introduce myself. Im Skitzo (as the title states)
I play a Humar and at the moment almost level 100.
Im a Stoner and usually smoking when im playing.
Im in Los Angeles Ca and always looking for new friends to play with.
Shoot me a message here or in the game.

Yuffie

Welcome to Ephinea Skitzo,

we met yesterday in ingame (my Hucast) and had some mu-runs.
Hope you can enjoy your time here on Ephinea alot!
Stoners always welcome to play with^^

Harborer of Hope

That Others May Live!
Staff member
Hello well thought I'd formally introduce myself. Im Skitzo (as the title states)
I play a Humar and at the moment almost level 100.
Im a Stoner and usually smoking when im playing.
Im in Los Angeles Ca and always looking for new friends to play with.
Shoot me a message here or in the game.
Skitzo-saaaan! <3 Sorry mew took so long in getting back wiff u on that MKB related mail! Hope you got it! =3 And yes! Welcome Home!

Harborer of Hope

That Others May Live!
Staff member
I dunno I don't smoke so how would I answer that question?
Heheheh! Sorry Karol-kun! Mew SHOULD have quoted Skitzo-sans intro thread and not YOUR Reply. Didn't mean to implicate that you were a Stoner dear! It's just when u rattled about someone Fucking up any TTF's... mew giggled at the memory of more than a few players standing motionless outside mines and Falz teleporters for what seems an eternity, only to find out they were AFK 'taking a smoke' or 'changing out their bongwater'...=P

EdgyKarol

The Womanizer Paladin
Heheheh! Sorry Karol-kun! Mew SHOULD have quoted Skitzo-sans intro thread and not YOUR Reply. Didn't mean to implicate that you were a Stoner dear! It's just when u rattled about someone Fucking up any TTF's... mew giggled at the memory of more than a few players standing motionless outside mines and Falz teleporters for what seems an eternity, only to find out they were AFK 'taking a smoke' or 'changing out their bongwater'...=P
Oh I didn't take it that you were calling me a stoner so no problem. But that actually happened?

hiisato

And yes most of the time that's what's happening concentrate better and you can go on for hours aimlessly killing shit.. :p