Single Player Quests

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
I guess some people don't know, so I'm also going to put this in the FAQ, but to open up more Single Player or "One Person" quests, you actually have to complete the Government Quests Momoka and Elly give you.

For example, if in Episode I, you don't do any of them, you'll never see quests like "The Value of Money", "The Lost Bride", "Secret Delivery" and so on.

The more you progress with doing both Government quests and the Single Player quests, the more quests will become available for you to play.

You can only do Single Player quests one time per difficulty, at first, but once you do ALL of them in that difficulty, they will all unlock for you to play repeatedly.

It should also be noted that progress in quests is saved on a per difficulty basis. Unlocking or beating quests in Normal does not affect Hard mode.

Since you have to monitor item creation on the server, have you also tested getting the Soul Eater and Akiko's Frying Pan? It would be a shame if people tried to do the side quests, got nothing, and then were prevented from trying again (on that difficulty) after the items were enabled on the server.

These are definitely working and have worked since 2008. I just double checked, though, and yeah, they're set to work and be allowed.

Besides, IF anyone DID get jacked by the server (if it doesn't think a user should get the item when they request it), it's logged to a file and I can verify it, fix the reward, and reimburse them.

Back