Si / Gi / Ra merges

Si and Gi merges would be pointless. Si techs aren't very useful, and how often do you need to switch quickly between gifoie and gizonde? Almost never.

I don't think Ra merge should be added either. Being able manage your merges effectively is part of playing a force, whether you feel like you "should" have to be good at it or not. Turning Storm Wand: Indra into PoM wouldn't be a quality of life change, and neither is this. Not to mention, blatantly copying Schthack looks pretty bad too.

I don't think pressing F2 to open the regular equipment menu and then swapping merges is any sort of "skill" that Sega ever intended players to have. (That's why there's such a stark difference between that and the quick menu.) It's the insidious efficiency mindset that has brought the practice into prominence.

I can swap merges quickly using this method, but it's so damn annoying / stressful to do this over and over again. It's a terrible mechanic that obviously was not intended to be used repeatedly. (Hence the quick menu for weapons.)

I think the idea of adding some items to the game that don't increase overall maximum damage and sprinkling them as extremely rare drops into the weakest drop areas would be a great way to inject some life into the hunt.

Every time I do this, however, the haters come out with the "everything's fine" as the server's population continues to dwindle, so what do I know? :p

(This isn't my thread, but I like the idea.)

Last edited:
How about a new super weapon barehanded photon gloves that boost techs %, cut TP usage, boost tech level in addition to damage, range boost etc, randomly casts lvlt 30 tech RA or grants/megid..
Let's say 50% bonus across the board.
This way we can de quip our weapons and save having to equip a merge entirely or special armor.

Oh and built in v801.

Well you got to admit forces are being shit on. Who ever designed the forces was a retard.

Forces should of been embraced as very powerful capable hunters like in DC ver1 but some dude in management had the idea they would only be support.

This is why there is not a single force weapon capable of being used to deal damage- to multiple targets.

Not a single force weapon has a special attack that does any damage and none have their own unique animation ie divine punishment or like the Olga blade attack.

But forces should be able to do HU or RA damage having the strongest mental capacity.

I currently play with my level 177 and she cannot do hardly any damage compared to even a low level ranger who will take a whole room out with a single shot. What a joke.

So even if a rare item was custom built in it would be mostly about fixing forces so they can finally do damage close to HU or RA because there was no reason to artificially limit this class to only doing "support" as some hack at Sega management had a hardon for.

No, I can't admit, even if i wish there would be slight changes (give lower resistances for some areas in ep2 solo please) or more different gear options to pick from for certain situations. We are so much more then support and if a player had to miss a good force for some time, he/she will surely embrace you for your gameplay.
Maybe there is no force weapon with an unique special or dealing superior damage but u can access demons, charge and more specials to compensate for the moments techs aren't your first choice.
I asked a friend of me how to act in episode 4 and avoiding damage cancel? She said, don't worry about you gonna rock it,your ra dmg over all (think of lizard spawns) , stacking gifoie and stun lock and more (solo fo vs ra or hu lol in ep4 xd). I think there is no change of the current state coming (keeping it close to vanilla) and even the rebalance should never by attempted by introducing new weapons especially no fist weapons. I think I got your message and just wrote down some spontaneous thoughts of mine on my for whatever reason hardcore lagging smartphone, so please don't take it to heart.
Kind regards Yuffie

Well yeah but this game is ours now. If any dev's want to make some new weapons or even a new episode that would be handy. Although vanilla is cool, keeping the gameplay vanilla with realistic additions is how they have been handling it and seems suited to a private server.

Well yeah but this game is ours now. If any dev's want to make some new weapons or even a new episode that would be handy. Although vanilla is cool, keeping the gameplay vanilla with realistic additions is how they have been handling it and seems suited to a private server.
If you want zany custom items, other private servers will be more your speed. Ultima has customs and I'm pretty sure Destiny has insanely broken ones (but almost no players)

Yeah I know. I dont personally care. If we stick few mods thats c00l. Or add some stuff to allow forces to do damage with techs that's cool too.

I figure by the time I max out at level 200 my force might finally be able to do damage on ultimate in normal game play. Just maybe. And add a psychowand or something and a merge..

Well you got to admit forces are being shit on. Who ever designed the forces was a retard.

Forces should of been embraced as very powerful capable hunters like in DC ver1 but some dude in management had the idea they would only be support.

This is why there is not a single force weapon capable of being used to deal damage- to multiple targets.

Not a single force weapon has a special attack that does any damage and none have their own unique animation ie divine punishment or like the Olga blade attack.

But forces should be able to do HU or RA damage having the strongest mental capacity.

I currently play with my level 177 and she cannot do hardly any damage compared to even a low level ranger who will take a whole room out with a single shot. What a joke.

So even if a rare item was custom built in it would be mostly about fixing forces so they can finally do damage close to HU or RA because there was no reason to artificially limit this class to only doing "support" as some hack at Sega management had a hardon for.
Mages in this game are proof that intelligent design is real and deep state fluoride is the real reason you can't switch merges fast

Mages in this game are proof that intelligent design is real and deep state fluoride is the real reason you can't switch merges fast
Yeah but honestly forces are fun but I got my hunter, my ranger. I load a weapon up on either of these and I deal two or three hit blows.
I have to spam techs and put in 6-10 hits to take an enemy down.

Yea u got to play it like that tho. Merges, weapon switches, and different techs per each enemy..

Merges dun fix the prob.
But in a game this old who cares. New game, diff mechanics..

cry_baby_taschentuecher_01.jpg

Damn lol, besides support, forces can do a lot of damage actually. It is not that they have special weapons unique to forces but if you happen to have a Thirteen + DoB or an excal with a shit lot of hit you can do A LOT of damage. Especially in ep1 and 4. Having a red ring helps as well in case you need more ata. I've been playing FOmar and FOnewm a lot so trust me, I know.

If it does not seem to work out for you then that might be a skill thing... don't take offence in this though.

Damn lol, besides support, forces can do a lot of damage actually. It is not that they have special weapons unique to forces but if you happen to have a Thirteen + DoB or an excal with a shit lot of hit you can do A LOT of damage. Especially in ep1 and 4. Having a red ring helps as well in case you need more ata. I've been playing FOmar and FOnewm a lot so trust me, I know.

If it does not seem to work out for you then that might be a skill thing... don't take offence in this though.
No skill is not involved. Forces primary weapon set is 95% weapons that can't do damage, and nor can the techs.

It is possible to do some damage with a handful of weapons.. excal for example is top of the line sword, hard to get so much so you wont have one during most of a forces journey to level 200 or at all.

I am talking about doing damage using basic equipment and generally being maxed out using the best "basic equipment."

Lvl 200 mag.
Best armor and shield..
Lvl 29 or 30 techs.
V801
Heavenly/Mind
God/Ability
Perfect/Resist

Four decent slot units.
Glide Divine level weapon or something..

Because for the most part your force will not have a psychowand, excal or any of the good shit until lots of play has been put in to collect all the PDs or hunt stuff ..

My first 150 hours of solid play on a force - with lvl 29 or 30 techs - I try to play through ultimate mode multiplayer solo and that can result in death and too many monsters swarming - because I cant do damage fast enough clearing a room takes a lot longer than if I load my ranger or hunter up and use a simple weapon like monkey King bar or something. Or a launcher of baranz.. or even a regular arms type weapon. I can literally just stand around and shoot an arm off and take the enemies out no issue. Try that with a club, wand, striker etc.. lol

Forces take many times more tech hits to make enemies fall using the same equivalent gear one typically finds after 150 hours of 3rd anniversary event..

That's my point.

I am heavily searching for a viviene or high end force gear now to fix this as my best force gear so far is the glide divine and some other crap that is basically all crap..

Last edited:
I think FO's are actually pretty OP class. Almost all-if not all of EP4 is solo-able by them better than any other class and 90% of E1 is pretty much easily done also. They suffer more in E2 due to more resistances but they can't be amazing everywhere now can they :wacko:

First of all, why are you soloing in multiplayer, if you're going to solo, go to the solo mode or play with people in multi. If your dying by monsters swarming you then your not playing a FO efficiently. Between your techs stacked with the right gear, using on the correct enemy & timing those techs correctly so that different enemies get stuned. Sure, the single target DMG on a force isn't significant with techs, even a FOney with all her gear compared to stuff like Charge Vulcans on a HU/RA but they're GI/RA techs hit a lot of enemies, they have great AOE (well except gibarta). Sometimes there are a few bigger enemies but then you utilize weaponry such as sranks / SoF to help. Also, learning spawns really benefits not getting stuck anywhere among being able to set yourself up to stun enemies as they spawn. It's just a different type of playstyle and not everyone suits every playstyle. Sure the early levels when you lack gear and knowledge can be rough, but that's all part of the learning experience.

Last edited:
It is possible to do some damage with a handful of weapons.. excal for example is top of the line sword, hard to get so much so you wont have one during most of a forces journey to level 200 or at all.

Lames are like max 4 pds, excal 8 pds... Maybe it is not skill but knowledge about the game and server. Yuffie is an accomplished force so listen to her.

I am talking about doing damage using basic equipment and generally being maxed out using the best "basic equipment."

My first 150 hours of solid play on a force - with lvl 29 or 30 techs - I try to play through ultimate mode multiplayer solo and that can result in death and too many monsters swarming - because I cant do damage fast enough clearing a room takes a lot longer than if I load my ranger or hunter up and use a simple weapon like monkey King bar or something. Or a launcher of baranz.. or even a regular arms type weapon. I can literally just stand around and shoot an arm off and take the enemies out no issue. Try that with a club, wand, striker etc..

It takes 3 pds to kit out a force to melt all of episode four (801+Agni). Psycho wand is wildly unnecessary for it. If you’ve got v801 or are a male barehanded casting you can just go into ep4 mas and melt the entire room with a single button without getting hit. All you really need is a rafoie disk.

And yeah, point blank if that “basic best gear” set up is what you’re using, you won’t be meleeing efficiently. No attack speed unit, no ata units, no smartlink. None of those things are expensive (1 pd or less for the lower tier stuff). But if you’re soloing, you really ought to just be teching. You’re never going to reach a point where melee is faster than teching solo unless you’re soloing episode two, at which point it’s more hell than melee anyway

Tbh A lot of these issues seem more based on your expectations (like expecting a fo to melee on par with rangers/hunters) and overall class knowledge. Like getting a hit vivi or excal really isn’t going to be that helpful given your other equipment-you’d be much better off getting a hit slicer of fanatic and upgrading your units. Even a hitless sof would be better than excal and vivi. Definitely check out the guides Yuffie linked-so much of playing fo is counterintuitive, and it’s really easy to play the class inefficiently without outside help

Hey if y'all wanna start yelling to turn Three Seals into the "be a FOnewm" badge again, I won't complain. :wacko:

First of all, why are you soloing in multiplayer

Well to be fair Fomar is more like GODmar level at high levels

Love ripping apart seabed and tower in ultimate mode in multi as Fomar

Back