Share your PSO Stories and Experiences

Donnie

Loving the experiences that only PSO can create
Guildcard
Hello there!

I thought It would be funny to create a topic where everyone can upload their winning poses.
The ones that come up after the Final Boss Fights!! Maybe also add a little story of the run, or a mention the nice group or nice findings! =)

I will be posting one soon. Just wanted to get this out there so I dont forget!!

Of course I would wish for some discussion or reactions to the pictures and stories. So that this thread can be a lively one.

Last edited:
I remember it like it was yesterday, though in fact it was two days ago I think.

I came into the Lobby with my rising star „Star Ace“ and was in pure joy to see two of my Team members standing there ready for an adventure with me. Tsuki a level up machine and awesome mage cutie and the great Doc who contributed to our Team massively. A legend.

I quickly messaged Meierlink (my special friend and famous Vampire Lady) if she‘d be on board too. It felt like 5 seconds and she jumped on to us in the lobby. Uhhh yeaaah. We opened a game on ULT Episode one did a quick mission of RBR first. After that we decided to honor Tsukis 80th Level Birthday with a celebratory TTF run. It was the first time Tsuki ever played Ultimate. So that was special.

First time seeing the frost dragon for example, or the megid flowers and so on and so on. That was special for me and of course for Tsuki. We decided to kill each and every enemy, since its XP and Drops and more fun for us to play TTF like that ( or for me I asked for it lol).

We managed to get through the whole thing quite easily thanks to Tsukis Buff and Debuffing and Meierlinks Level 200 prowess and or course Docs crazy equipment (Olga Flow wth o_O)

I tried looking cool and to contribute as best as possible. Its been a blast. Only a simple TTF? No this one was special!

IMG_4155.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah Meier was there ^w^ !
That's right, it's nice when you manage to make PSO more than a video game.
Tsuki , the brave little FO, was impressive despite his Lv80...
Doc was fatal with his powerful weapons and her flashy green haircut...
& The Great Star Ace was as usual, Great !
See you next time mates !!

Oh! That's me! I was just perusing the forums this morning and I didn't expect to find a picture of me here!
It was a very fun and nice experience, I had never seen Ultimate as stated, since on GC days, I don't think I've made it much futher than level 40 or 50.

I am now Level 137 as of this post, and I plan on reaching 200! I will be the cutest and funniest little jester magician you have ever seen, just you wait!

I changed the title of the thread to make the use of it easier and the content more varied.

The previous format was limited to a degree.

My wish is to revive this thread.

Everyone can just post PSO stories. It does not matter if positive, negative, memorable or funny. If you like to share, simply share it.

It for sure can also be used to wrap a tale around finding an item. Be creative, dont be shy.

I will post a story about yesterday soon enough.

And there I was. Running a normal TTF with a nice group of players. We entered mines and then the room with all the Sinow Blues.
I know one of the party members was called chedda (or similar), I forgot the rest. But what happened then, had one heck of a small chance to happen.

I chose to play with my char Don Mania. We mowed down the Sinow Blues one by one. Then it made the nice "bling" sound and a red item appeared. I was not aware of the ID we were doing this run on. And yes in fact. A V101 dropped for me. My first V101 for that matter.

But then - guess what! Five seconds later, after another Sinow Blue got beaten, another player also got the V101. So in about 5 seconds, in the same room, this happened. That was making my day right there.

But wait, it gets better. I took a short break after this and decided to hop in again. With my *Donnie* character. There I met Meierlink and was asked to do a mission. Only the two of us made the pretty chilled Lost Heat Sword Mission.

I was on with my Bluefull ID as the host for the game. We went to Forest 2 and then this dropped for Meierlink

IMG_5157.jpeg

After that, I was completely wasted emotionally. I was shocked and in awe of that drop so much.
So happy to have witnessed that and big congratulations to Meierlink to get this.

Funny thing is, Meierlink did not realize the banner, nor the drop - xD
After I explained what happened - Meierlink realized and was shocked too.

Last edited:
9olkeo4t5on81.pngWe had the idea of doing a cool quest with Donnie and Lost HEAT Sword seemed like a good choice : easy, quick and it's been a long time since Meier done it.

As usual, we were talking about a lot of things and the crucial time to come back to Pioneer II was approaching...WHEN... two menacing Hildelts ambushed us. Meier did not see that there was a Hildetorr behind and was killed by his infernal megid. "Ok, these things happen"... She then used her scape doll, stood up with calm and determination and unleashed herself on the scoundrel ! "Oh cool, he dropped something rare...but hey... it must be a regular item" (usually she drops Red Saber on Viridia, but we were on Bluefull).

Nonchalantly picking up the red box while licking the Orotiagito's blade dripping with the viscous and hot blood of her victim, she did not pay attention to the banner which indicated to her that she had just released the Heaven Punisher.

Donnie starts muttering incomprehensible things, visibly agitated: " Hey ba-ba-by, you a-a-achieved the ultimate dr-drop ! "

What is he saying? " Uh oh...what do you talking about donnie ?! Hm...ok let's see at the teker on Pioneer II "

And it was true ! Meier held the unexpected precious in his hands and his feelings were mixed between joy, incomprehension and embarrassment, cause Donnie should have had it rather than her, for sure.

Meier then remembered the period she experienced for more than a month and promised herself to never complain about her bad luck again. Things never go as planned on this damn planet of Ragol. We must always have hope and find joy in what we do even if the Hunter job is difficult.

"Thank you Donnie for being such a pleasant, loyal companion and accompanying me on all these adventures".

What a story ^w^ !

Ephinea_ Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst 16_01_2024 23_45_16.png

View attachment 21363We had the idea of doing a cool quest with Donnie and Lost HEAT Sword seemed like a good choice : easy, quick and it's been a long time since Meier done it.

As usual, we were talking about a lot of things and the crucial time to come back to Pioneer II was approaching...WHEN... two menacing Hildelts ambushed us. Meier did not see that there was a Hildetorr behind and was killed by his infernal megid. "Ok, these things happen"... She then used her scape doll, stood up with calm and determination and unleashed herself on the scoundrel ! "Oh cool, he dropped something rare...but hey... it must be a regular item" (usually she drops Red Saber on Viridia, but we were on Bluefull).

Nonchalantly picking up the red box while licking the Orotiagito's blade dripping with the viscous and hot blood of her victim, she did not pay attention to the banner which indicated to her that she had just released the Heaven Punisher.

Donnie starts muttering incomprehensible things, visibly agitated: " Hey ba-ba-by, you a-a-achieved the ultimate dr-drop ! "

What is he saying? " Uh oh...what do you talking about donnie ?! Hm...ok let's see at the teker on Pioneer II "

And it was true ! Meier held the unexpected precious in his hands and his feelings were mixed between joy, incomprehension and embarrassment, cause Donnie should have had it rather than her, for sure.

Meier then remembered the period she experienced for more than a month and promised herself to never complain about her bad luck again. Things never go as planned on this damn planet of Ragol. We must always have hope and find joy in what we do even if the Hunter job is difficult.

"Thank you Donnie for being such a pleasant, loyal companion and accompanying me on all these adventures".

What a story ^w^ !

View attachment 21364
Definitely will remind you about never again complaining about your bad luck . Wonderfully written Linky.

My memories of this game were waiting for my friends to fall asleep so I could play it more during sleepovers. Later on, I took the strategy guide to school and studied every aspect of the game, anxious to return home and return to the Mines.

I had a Heaven's Punisher a game sharker dropped for me, which I treasured, and whenever I get 999999 meseta from one of them, I was sure to hand lots out :) Dreamcast :>

I would slam those little white donuts and a green apple Jones soda, and just occupy the home 56k internet for a solid 4-hour block each night. The game music would often stay on as I did homework, hyping me up while I'm trying to remember integers and functions.

Later in college, I got the game on Gamecube, and I would stay up every night until sunrise, getting stoned and playing my favorite game in a big comfy chair. We had the cool GC controller that was also a keyboard. I understand it's worth good money now. Between me and my roommate, that controller saw constant use. Around 6 a.m. my favorite restaurant would open up. I'd walk down, get bacon, eggs, toast, potatoes, butter, and a Coke, for $4.25, go home, eat, and sleep through classes I hated, waking up in time for the good ones.

Phantasy Star Online was a lifestyle. The breaks, I remember best. Pausing the game, standing up to walk out on the balcony, the dead silence of 3:30 a.m. that gamers know and love. The world is perfectly still, and silent. Breathing in the air. PSO has been a warm background glow at key points in my life. Returned to it a couple times since moving to NYC. Always have the same experience of it. That kinda peace. The chill people who like Forest 1. Everybody gets it.

Love you guys. We love PSO!

Back