Shambertin drop adjustments

Sorry, missed your reply at first.

I understand where your coming from, but you ask what my point is, well, having only Dragon Scales and Liberta Kits drop from Shambertin from VH and Ultimate is really uninteresting and unenticing compared with StM. You rebalanced Kondrieu, that's great and needed to be done, but you nerfed Shambertin to oblivion long ago and I still don't really understand why you went that far. My suggestions were only just that, I don't like telling people, "I don't like it, you figure out what to do about it." Literally anything would be better than 15 Dragon Scales and 5 Liberta Kits on 20 drop slots.

PoD is a quest only available by spending a lot of team points, it's supposed to be a reward. But it's timed so it keeps lower skill players from soloing it, and now it's up against a (imo) much more fun and interesting quest that also gives out tickets and doesn't have the barriers for entry, plus the regular boss drops are infinitely better. The incentives for doing PoD versus MAE are objectively unbalanced, that's my point.

Again, thank you for your time, and even if you don't agree with my point I hope you can understand where I'm coming from, now. I always feel like I'm biting the hand that feeds me when debating you!

Back