SHADOWS GM APLICATONE

sHADOW

hi every1 Im shadOW and u might rembember me from the hit quest FERETS DARK SECRET a cinnamatic story feat dark falz BUT IN FOREST

today i want to ofically anounce that i want to be a gm here. i think Im overqualyfied firo the job beacuse I have lots of exp in this game, here is just a f ew examplese:

1I ran a server called ETERSNAL DARKDRIVE POS anbd my brother said it looked kind of cool, he was a gem on thast server and ddidnt even hack that much..........
2my humor was level 200 on xbox, unfortunatelky my brohter sold it to buy drugs so I dont have pics sry :(
2 then quest I mentoned earlier, I MADE IT not some fkucking guy nameds ZONTETIC or whatver, if hes here he shoud be banned or someting idk
3 I have money from a job i oicked up last momth, not a lot bcuz i got fired when stuipid CORNO VIRUS STARTED but its some so just pm me hwow much ;)
4 FERETS DARKSECRRET is jjust 1 of my manny talents. I was makin a sequal but stopped but im ready to go back but I can aslo make new quests to but thasts up to the EHGPHINA EVENT GUYS..........
5 please please please please please please please I promose Ill be good at it, I can evwn help players w their MATH ANDN SPELING HOMEWORKS!!!

thats it. idk how gms get picked but if every1 here suopports me then theyll probaboly do that, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi every1 Im shadOW and u might rembember me from the hit quest FERETS DARK SECRET a cinnamatic story feat dark falz BUT IN FOREST

today i want to ofically anounce that i want to be a gm here. i think Im overqualyfied firo the job beacuse I have lots of exp in this game, here is just a f ew examplese:

1I ran a server called ETERSNAL DARKDRIVE POS anbd my brother said it looked kind of cool, he was a gem on thast server and ddidnt even hack that much..........
2my humor was level 200 on xbox, unfortunatelky my brohter sold it to buy drugs so I dont have pics sry :(
2 then quest I mentoned earlier, I MADE IT not some fkucking guy nameds ZONTETIC or whatver, if hes here he shoud be banned or someting idk
3 I have money from a job i oicked up last momth, not a lot bcuz i got fired when stuipid CORNO VIRUS STARTED but its some so just pm me hwow much ;)
4 FERETS DARKSECRRET is jjust 1 of my manny talents. I was makin a sequal but stopped but im ready to go back but I can aslo make new quests to but thasts up to the EHGPHINA EVENT GUYS..........
5 please please please please please please please I promose Ill be good at it, I can evwn help players w their MATH ANDN SPELING HOMEWORKS!!!

thats it. idk how gms get picked but if every1 here suopports me then theyll probaboly do that, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Blinks at with warm eyes~* Well well well....Aren't YOU the passionate one? Purrsonally, if we needed an extra GM slot filled...mew'd like to put Ghost/Ether's name in the hat for a HC Staff member. As Devout as Shadow-san sounds, mew'll have to leave his fate to the scrutiny and review to our Server Gods. Welcome to the Forums Shadow-san! Welcome to Ephinea!......Welcome Home! =3

Back