SHADOWS AWSOME NEW QUEST!!!!!!

sHADOW

HELLO EVERYOne my name is shadow and im hapy 2 announce thatt i have mase a quest for every1s enjoymernt. i taked 2 sodaboy and he gave me permishin 2 get 2 work on setting u a thread showign of the quest: SECRET FORETS OF DARKNESS BY ME SHADOW. iu have ben workign hard on this qest for a few momths and im happy 2 sya itll be EXCLUSIVE 2 EPHINA!!! you cnan pick up da quest at the cunter in p2, ITS ONLY IN EPSODE 1 THOugh. im aslo going 2 be showing u the im also going 2 be showing u the full playthrow bc i know it migt be 2 dificult 4 some of u ;) its vrery story base but also has piuzles and enmies. i hav 2 get reaady 4 school but ill come 2 thisd thread in the lirbrary l8r to c wat u all thikn ENJOY

fist i had 2 make mychar cuz iv never acatully playd here b4

vnDFzwe.jpg

i made my humar after my favroite char EVER!!!!!

XHW3JRh.png

cool!!!!!!!!!!!

TeYwQWO.png

thsi guy joined mmy p2 an strated giging me itens

WPDfwUI.png

this gun is gay it doesnt even does any damge
42vQNeX.png

vDx9dj6.png

I HOPE MY BUS DRIVER TUNRNS INTO SHADOW AN KILLS MY MATH TECHER

r7vHlmN.png

he kep givging me thins buit this 1 dosnt do anyting???

aZaA1TK.png

THEY WERE STOLEN?????

f3JVNwE.png

STELLING IS ILEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lUKiq7T.png

okya thas enugh 4 now im going now but LOOK AT THIS LATR FOR MMORE PLAYTRU

My only regret is that this quest is probably going to be gone by the time I get home from work.

Only if we can call you Zack and pretend you're Zack.

Also you need to make really long posts.

[QUOTE="ZZT, post: 16928, member: 806"My only regret is that this quest is probably going to be gone by the time I get home from work.[/QUOTE]

why woud it be taknen down

Three words describe my feelings for this quest: I love it.

Got through who-knows-what-% of it last night, then talked to that one npc who unceremoniously boots you to the lobby.

10/10 quest would rage again

yeah, if that doesnt get you mad.
The fences dont open.
either the spawn that makes it open is broken or its broken.
walked through the whole forest multiple times hitting switches, searching the whole forest over,
for what ever that switch i hit opened, sweeping the levels over and over.
but i hit a dead end when i couldnt get up to the higher elevation by the central dome.
Fence just doesnt open for me.

5pGx2cb.png

me: shut the fcuk up kid ill beat u up
kid: mydad will bet u up!!!
me: whose ur dad?
kid: drak falz!!!
me: oh

n3Mbv2W.png

i sold thos chared volcas an now i can buy a heart sabr!!

Np4CnBo.png

oh no i forgot abot the puple hat gang!!
purple guys: hahaha drak falz is allmity!!
me: ill kill him

z2E3rOe.png

alica: dotn wory shadow i will kep u healed withmy ligt majic
shadoW: no i cant touch the ligt

a2p90hm.png

this iks the evil box hes the bad guy off my quest, but hes realy misundarstod and is like shadOW FROM SONIC HEROS

xZP3epv.png

LEVL UP!!!!!!
btw im patryig wiht som powerfuk hunters!!!

nyGWrsK.png

the fist puzle is as lazer fence mase all u ned 2 do is find tha swich its mayb a 6/10 on hrard

OlErGSV.png

me: its an honor 2 fite with succh strnong ppl!!
anfisa: yeah!!!!
anime: right on shadow!!!!
pink princes (the other 1): lets go dedeat drak falz!!!
me: my favrite anime is sonic x

lHoyRnG.png

DONT LOOK AT THE WORD WIDNOW IM GOIG TO GET SOM1 TO PHOTOSTOT MY CHAR 4 A BACKGROND IM WORKIGN ON

43qGvAL.png

one of te boomers droped a sabr thats not even bette rthan the 1 i hav............

Q4rlZzr.png

wen u get to the end of f1 the evil box taunts u and tells u to sovle his ridle but ITS NOT EVEN HARD u juts go back 2 start and hit the buton. there r other butons but i dint use them cause they were to close.

jO3F2IE.png

anime: ur quest is amayzing shadow!
shadw:thakns!

GwG3tz3.png

hahahahaha right on fuck husasts!!!

my mom kepes teling me to do my math hw so ill finish this l8r THANKS 4 LIkING MY QEST GUYS IM HAPPY U LIE IT

Okay I spent an hour and a half figuring all of this out and I thought I had completed everything and all I got was 41 Meseta as a reward... so as this is obviously an April fools quest, there is a possibility of that being the actual reward... but I'm just wondering if I missed something to get an actual good reward or if the whole thing is a joke... had fun doing the quest and wanted to bash my head in at the same time. But it'd be nice to at least know if there's a real reward

You gotta be Sonic NPC while finishing the quest, then when you finish it Shadow the hedgehog comes to talk to you and gives you your real reward. Shadow was hidden in the game files this quest was used to show hes there.

Back