Server-wide banner for level 200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

✨ Lucky Lucky
Staff member
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Hitting level 200 is a pretty big deal. Almost everyone who hits level 200 already goes out of their way to memorialize themselves in screenshots and in the accomplishments thread on the forums. Why not further glorify them by giving them a banner for hitting 200?

Maybe add potential for humor by showing the monster that was killed to hit 200, so "Strike (RAmar) has reached level 200 after defeating Mothmant!" can appear and people can laugh. Otherwise, something like the Platinum Badge or rare Present banner could play, with a simple "Strike (RAmar) has reached level 200! Congratulations!"

It's a cool occasion for players and would be nice to get screenshots of across parties. Celebration!

If I have to know about someone's Dinky Heavenly/Legs drop I should here about people maxing out.

BUMP.
In relation to this even playing in other places I've heard people complain that Ephinea actually has TOO MANY banners. Perhaps there should be some thought into slimming them down a bit? I've noticed it myself playing that there seems to be banners for way too many "rares".

Limit banners to Essential items/ubers. Items that are in demand or based on drop rate as opposed to Star ************ Rating.

I don't care if someone gets a Heavenly/Body lmao.

In relation to this even playing in other places I've heard people complain that Ephinea actually has TOO MANY banners. Perhaps there should be some thought into slimming them down a bit? I've noticed it myself playing that there seems to be banners for way too many "rares".
*shuffles feet while avoiding eye contact...* Mew admits being a lil' frivolous wiff Bannerisms...However When notified...she DOES make 200 level announcements for loved ones! <3! =n.n=

*shuffles feet while avoiding eye contact...* Mew admits being a lil' frivolous wiff Bannerisms...However When notified...she DOES make 200 level announcements for loved ones! <3! =n.n=
Everyone loves your banners, just not the banners for God/Legs or Perfect/Resist.

Simple and smart, it has my vote. I wonder if it'd be possible to make the banner pop more? Like colored text for example; there's something about the banners all the time that can indeed make them easy to ignore — so the color would mark the occasion more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back