Server Sync Issues

InfamousMetal

Ok, i have not had any trouble with this up until today. i had two inventory sync errors while in EP2 normal doing gallon's shop. Both times i switched blocks as directed, i think i may have lost a PD in the process, then i was in ruins 1 on normal, went to feed mag and was notified mag feed failed then was DC'd due to too many sync errors. i logged all the way out and then back in, everything seemed fine, i sold some stuff in the shop, then went too forest 1 on very hard. went to pick up item drop and was told my inventory was full, even though my client only showed 15 items in my bag.

Am i the only one having sync issues? need anymore info on this bug? im logging out of the game for the night, just thought id bring it up.

Its been around for years. It usually happens when spamming items to fast. (picking up lots, into bank/shop Etc)

I dunno if you did or not, but whenever I have sync issues they usually don't go away until I completely close and re-open PSO - logging out and in tends to not fix it for me.

Back