Server rollback to 2/3/2016 23:00 UTC

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
We had to roll the server back due to the fixed item boxes from the posted Mines Offensive quests. I thought I removed all of the rewards from the quest before it was posted, but apparently there were a number of items inside of fixed boxes. (You could get these items 100% of the time.)

The list of items were: Nei's Claw, Brave Hammer, Justy-23ST, Frozen Shooter, Red Sword, Rocket Punch, Izmaela, Final Impact, Jizai, D-Parts ver1.01, Master Raven, Sealed J-Sword, Valkyrie, Luminous Field, Blue Barrier, Black King Bar, Zanba, and DB's Saber

As you can see, being able to get these items any time you want would cause a problem with the economy.

We usually don't have to do server roll backs here. Only ever had to do it one other time near the beginning when we added the ability to stack some items, so it's pretty rare.

That said, we do feel really bad about it and anyone who registered will have to register for the game again too.

I've since checked all the other quests added for any other fixed items and they should be good to go.

As compensation, experience rate is 3x, drop rate is up 150% and rare enemy appearance rate is doubled for 18 hours until 2/5/2016 12:00 UTC.

We hope you understand and thank you!

Last edited:
Drop rate is up 150% and rare enemy appearance rate is doubled for 18 hours until 2/5/2016 12:00 UTC.

Well, maybe that was done via the script. As far as the object data itself, it was set as a full fixed item. So, perhaps the script prevented the boxes from showing up sometimes.

Back