Server not synced with me?

CHR-1-STY

RAcaseal baby
Guildcard
8d27c69108b94321843ff5f8c0a64e49.png

I keep getting this error and its scary. I do what it says but nothing happens... What should I do?? ;;

8d27c69108b94321843ff5f8c0a64e49.png

I keep getting this error and its scary. I do what it says but nothing happens... What should I do?? ;;
Change Blocks and go back to your original block? lol

I'm going to guess you're on wireless. When I tried using my XP machine for this game I started getting a ton of desync issues and it turned out to be my 7 year old wireless adapter was going to shit. Try restarting your router, if that doesn't work try testing another wireless adapter or just hardwire to your router.

Change Blocks and try again. If you join the same game, try making a new game, sometimes it's the leader who is desync'd and not you.

Change Blocks and go back to your original block? lol

I'm going to guess you're on wireless. When I tried using my XP machine for this game I started getting a ton of desync issues and it turned out to be my 7 year old wireless adapter was going to shit. Try restarting your router, if that doesn't work try testing another wireless adapter or just hardwire to your router.
Dittos on ditching the wireless thingy. Survived years on wireless on SCHT but was nothing but problems... bought a long a$$ Ethernet cable to out in livingroom, and have been happy since! Course, mew kinda cheated and bought a Whole new DELL PC JUST for Ephinea playing lol.

Last edited:
I second the idea of not rejoining rooms with laggy hosts, that is the only time I've had desynchs. I also use a ethernet ran to my room.

Back