Server maintenance has been completed for May 20th, 2024 (サーバメンテナンス完了 5/20)

You, Soda and the others who tirelessly improve PSO are eternal icons on platinum pedestals in my mind. I never EVER thought we would see this feature! I believed it was hardcoded out so far that one would have to rewrite an entire pillar of the game mechanics to achieve it!

Thank you so, so, so much!!!!!!
Yes, it's a team effort!

@Ryan helped with the announcement table changes.
@Ender is the skin, file loading guy and the wizard behind the analog camera stuff!

MAH BOYS FOR LIFE!!! (Hopefully)

Regarding the right analog stick camera control thing, I've enabled it in the launcher options, but it doesn't seem to be working with my Wired Xbox One controller, is it a feature that only works with certain kinds of controllers or something?

Regarding the right analog stick camera control thing, I've enabled it in the launcher options, but it doesn't seem to be working with my Wired Xbox One controller, is it a feature that only works with certain kinds of controllers or something?
Gotta set your pad binds in game as well.

This is going to sound like a stupid question I feel, but can we get a setting to allow the camera to behave normally if we aren't touching the right analog stick, and control rotation when we use it?

Turning on analog controls disables the camera auto-centering so you have sole control over the camera.

I have years of experience now in how the camera drifts behind my character, and I like the default functionality, but the ability to sometimes control the camera is also incredible. I'd love to have the best of both worlds.

This is going to sound like a stupid question I feel, but can we get a setting to allow the camera to behave normally if we aren't touching the right analog stick, and control rotation when we use it?

Turning on analog controls disables the camera auto-centering so you have sole control over the camera.

I have years of experience now in how the camera drifts behind my character, and I like the default functionality, but the ability to sometimes control the camera is also incredible. I'd love to have the best of both worlds.
I believe Ender is working on some updates to the camera control already and one of the features in testing is exactly that.

Back