Server maintenance completed for November 9th, 2020

It's been a long year, we all get a free pass to have BRAIN.EXE crash on us a few times. LOL

Thank you for the work on Ephinea! <3

Server maintenance has been completed for November 9th, 2020.

The Halloween Event has been deactivated and the Hunter's Boost Road has been changed to Sweep-Up Operation #10-#14.

Thank you for playing on Ephinea!
VIVA Le SODA-Samas~! ♡♡♡

Sorry to hijack this thread again, but now that I'm finally receiving feedback on these quests, I made these tiny adjustments to the enemy counts. I won't be making any more changes to these quests excluding tiny bug fixes.

Added 7 Boota
Added 2 Satellite Lizards
Added 1 Astark
Added 1 Sand Rappy

Removed an unused spawn and placed its enemies above.

Added 2 Dorphons
Added 2 Satellite Lizards
Added 2 Yowie
Added 1 Ze Boota
Added 1 Astark
Added 1 Zu

Fixed spawn of 2 Boota, 1 Ba Boota, and 1 Sand Rappy that wasn't called after the first warp. Not reflected in above counts.

Added 4 Zu
Added 2 Gorans
Added 1 Goran Detonator
Added 1 Merissa

Fixed an immersion-breaking stalactite in the last optional room that was already on the ground, oops!

Above changes are for both the HBR and non-HBR versions, and they're all in the later portions of the quest. Let me know if you run into any issues.

Last edited:
Wich version is not HBR?
Oh, I should clarify that the quests normally have timers, but they were removed for HBR on only Auldrant. The timers are still up on Fodra and Lumieres. Playing those quests on any ship will contribute towards your HBR points.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like the HBR versions without timers are on all ships. That's okay though.

Last edited:
Thanks for the information and especially for removing the timer, I have enough timer during work :)

Back