Server maintenance completed for January 8th, 2022 at 2300 UTC. (サーバメンテナンス完了 22/1/9 08:00)

Ender

Snail
Staff member
Guildcard
Server maintenance has completed.
  • The Christmas event has ended and Christmas Fiasco is no longer available on the quest list.
  • The Hunter's Boost Road was changed to Lost ICE SPINNER, Sweep-up Operation #2, Sweep-up Operation #3, War of Limits 4, New Mop-up Operation #2.
    • Quest files were updated. Let me know if I missed a timer somewhere.
  • A new DLL was pushed which fixed a number of issues with skins.
    • The Heart of Yasminkov 9000M skins now visually behave like the Yasminkov 9000M. The weapons have no photon bullets, the model is animated properly, and bullet casings are ejected while firing.
    • The Dark Flow* skins had their animation fixed to no longer look glitchy.
    • The Chain Sawd* skins were also fixed.
    • The Heaven Striker* Suppressed Gun now has the correct green photon color on the weapon and fires green bullets.
      • Heaven Punisher* still has a white photon color on the weapon for now.
    • The Heart of Samba Maracas and Heart of Tension Blaster skins now fire the correct particle projectiles.
    • Rage de Glace, Rage d'Ame, Rage de Feu now have tekker images again.
    • The Mag images for Mag*, Varuna*, Kalki*, Vritra* should be corrected too.
    • The Dual Bird* and Guld Milla* skins using Heart of Yasminkov 9000M should now be fully functional.
    • Fixed the HP and TP regeneration for the Red Ring* skins.
    • The White Ring and Black Ring skins had the hidden Purple Ring bonus removed.
  • The ItemPMT was updated.
    • Restored the combinations for Chain Sawd* (Daisy Chain and Crazy Tune), Dual Bird* (Yas 9000M) and Guld Milla* (Yas 9000M).
    • Fixed some photon colors and photon trails for weapon skins.
      • Tsumikiri J-Sword* with Lollipop skin now has a pink photon trail.
      • Excalibur* with Lollipop skin now has a pink photon trail.
      • The photon trail type for the Izmaela combinations was corrected.
Let me know if you encounter any issues with the weapon skins.

Thank you for playing on Ephinea!

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
サーバメンテナンスを実施しました。
  • クリスマスイベントが終了し、「クリスマス・フィアスコ」が選択できなくなりました。
  • 今月のハンターズブーストロードは、以下の通りです。
  • DLLが更新され、スキン関連の不具合が修正されました。
    • 「ヤスミノコフ9000Mの心」スキンの修正。フォトン弾を発射せず、薬莢を排出する本来のアニメーションになりました。
    • 「ダークフロウ」「チェインソード」関連スキンの不具合が修正されました。
    • 「ヘブンストライカー*」(サプレストガンスキン)のフォトン色が緑色になりました。
      • 「ヘブンパニッシャー*」は白いフォトンのままです。
    • 「サンバマラカスの心」「テンションブラスターの心」スキンが、本来の専用弾を発射するようになりました。
    • 「ラジュ・」シリーズの鑑定画像を修正しました。
    • 「マグキット」「ヴァルナキット」「カルキキット」「ヴリトラキット」を使用したマグの説明画像を修正しました。
    • 「レッドリング*」に本来持っていたHP/TP自動回復が付くようになりました。
    • 「ホワイトリング*」「ブラックリング*」に、パープルリングの効果が付帯していたものを削除しました。

• ItemPMTがアップデートされました。
    • チェインソード(デイジーチェインの心、クレイジーチューンの心)及び、デュアルバードとガルド・ミラ(ヤスミノコフ9000Mの心)の組み合わせが復活しました。
    • 武器スキンのフォトンカラーを一部修正しました。
      • 「ツミキリ*」「エクスキャリバー*」(ロリポップの心) のフォトンの軌跡がピンクになりました。
      • 「イズマエラの心」スキンのフォトンの軌跡が修正されました。

スキン変更アイテムの詳細については、こちらからご確認ください。>>>Ephineaサーバーの仕様
スキンの不具合を発見された方は、フィードバックにご協力ください。

Last edited:
Apparently, my friend cannot log in with 2 of their characters.. xD Ah well, time and sweat!
Thanks for all the effort - christmas event was cool, and i'm welcoming back the good old Day Dawns in the lobby <3
Let's see how many of the "eventeers" will stick this time~

Apparently, my friend cannot log in with 2 of their characters.. xD Ah well, time and sweat!
Thanks for all the effort - christmas event was cool, and i'm welcoming back the good old Day Dawns in the lobby <3
Err, what? Does their game crash? Do they DC? How far do they get while trying to login with those chars? Other characters are safe? Were they fine just before the event ended?

If they make it to the lobby, ask them to run type /matcount and also check their character's current stats.

Err, what? Does their game crash? Do they DC? How far do they get while trying to login with those chars? Other characters are safe? Were they fine just before the event ended?

If they make it to the lobby, ask them to run type /matcount and also check their character's current stats.
Hey Ender I just left a new thread regarding this in Technical Support. I was doing a thorough investigation and wrote everything about it there. I'd appreciate if you could have a read through for me. Thanks!!

I'm thrilled to say, thank you again for this Christmas Event, including hosting Pioneer Christmas! I had a good time with the quest, especially with the "Simon"-like games as I liked playing the real game a lot as a kid, so it was entertaining and increasingly challenging to memorize the various patterns. :wacko:

Since I previously mentioned my involvement in articles on our wiki, I managed to publish the dialogue while gathering the data necessary to write up the main article for the Pioneer Christmas quest, but I'm still slowly learning HTML/CSS while working with other matters, so it will be a bit longer yet. :(

I did manage in the meantime to fully publish articles more relevant to the main features of the event however, such as Coal and the Christmas Event Shop (the latter more like lifting text from Matt for use in the article), while also publishing the dialogue (E1, E2 and E4) for the three Christmas Fiasco quests, but I'm afraid fleshing out the Fiasco quest articles more on my end will have to wait until next year (I would have wanted to write up more sections such as room/wave compositions as well as get map images out there, but I didn't have time to gather all that, alas). o_O There's more I want to do with Christmas-related as well as non-event articles aside from that, so I'll be keeping busy while occasionally getting some leveling in on my non-sandbox characters.

Looking forward to more events, thank you Ephinea!

This was due to a bug with the new skin code which has been resolved with a new DLL (1332).

Apologies for the inconvenience!

The DLL updates earlier broke Chain Sawd's targeting, limiting it to just 1 target. Funnily enough, it broke only the original Chain Sawd and not the skins :oops:

Sorry about that, a DLL with the fix should be up sometime Sunday. Let me know if you find any other issues with weapons because there were a lot of changes to fix the existing skins.

The DLL updates earlier broke Chain Sawd's targeting, limiting it to just 1 target. Funnily enough, it broke only the original Chain Sawd and not the skins :oops:

Sorry about that, a DLL with the fix should be up sometime Sunday. Let me know if you find any other issues with weapons because there were a lot of changes to fix the existing skins.
This has now been resolved.

Back