Server maintenance complete for December 11th, 2021 at 19:00 EST. (サーバメンテナンス完了のお知らせ 12/11 09:00 JST)

Ender

Snail
Staff member
Guildcard
Last edited by a moderator:
There will be a server maintenance in approximately two hours to start the Christmas Event and change the Hunter's Boost Road.

Other timezones for the maintenance:
December 11th, 19:00 EST
December 11th, 18:00 CST
December 11th, 16:00 PST
December 12th, 00:00 UTC
December 12th, 01:00 CET
December 12th, 09:00 JST
SQUEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeEEEeeeeeeee~!!! <3! *Dangles Mistletoe~! =3

Hello, thank you for making seasonal events like this one unique and special, it's one of the things I remembered fondly when I played here briefly years ago.

I noticed that Pioneer Christmas is not currently available in One Person mode on Episode 2. I could have missed it, though I tried many ways of checking.
I never got to try the quest out somehow, no matter which era of PSO I played in, so I was looking forward to giving it a go this year.

I am also currently working on multiple articles of the wiki to bring it more information, among them I intend on the article for this quest, which is nearly bare. I would have gotten around to stumbling over this earlier in time, but I was delayed by other matters outside of this until today.

If you could please turn the Pioneer Christmas quest on (or please point me in the right direction in case I'm a blind fool), it would be greatly appreciated.
Happy Holidays :)

Hello, thank you for making seasonal events like this one unique and special, it's one of the things I remembered fondly when I played here briefly years ago.

I noticed that Pioneer Christmas is not currently available in One Person mode on Episode 2. I could have missed it, though I tried many ways of checking.
I never got to try the quest out somehow, no matter which era of PSO I played in, so I was looking forward to giving it a go this year.

I am also currently working on multiple articles of the wiki to bring it more information, among them I intend on the article for this quest, which is nearly bare. I would have gotten around to stumbling over this earlier in time, but I was delayed by other matters outside of this until today.

If you could please turn the Pioneer Christmas quest on (or please point me in the right direction in case I'm a blind fool), it would be greatly appreciated.
Happy Holidays :)
It's up now on all ships. Episode 2 One Person Mode under Event.

And Japanese translations for each Fiasco quest are also up. Sorry for the delay on this.

Last edited:
It's up now on all ships. Episode 2 One Person Mode under Event.

And Japanese translations for each Fiasco quest are also up. Sorry for the delay on this.
Thank you for this, truly grateful! I know it's silly, but playing made me feel years younger again. Had a few good laughs, too.

I'll do what I can to get the wiki article for the Pioneer Christmas quest fleshed out ASAP, hopefully before the event is over :wacko:

Again, Happy Holidays and many thanks, y'all are great for keeping this game and feeling alive, those extra steps matter. Cheers :D

Back