"Server is Full"/Unable to connect to patch server

Wesneed

Former PSO2 Nolifer
Guildcard
Alright so Matt didn't know the answer to this lets test the others 0.0

Yesterday while lobbying i got disconnected randomly and after trying to relog into the game i was met by this error:
280480e0d5.jpg

For some reason this error blocked me for a few hours, Matt checked if i was actually connecting to the server and i was. Relaunching the game kept me stuck on the launcher at updating.
About an hour later the error just poofed all of a sudden and i could play again.

Until today, the problem came back to haunt me once more so i tried reinstalling the game but to no avail.

Note: I tried all kinds of simple network solutions like flushing dns,resetting router and having my ISP reset our connection. Also my PC is virus free.

Edit: I'm also unable to connect to the patch server, which might be the root cause?

Last edited:
A friend of mine had this problem. It may be down to antivirus or windows firewall etc etc. My friend checked all those and whitelisted psobb.exe and online.exe and also had to remove the game and download again.

I think those error messages are from a distant era when connections failed more often.

Can't be it, everything is setup properly the way it should be. I'm starting to think my ISP is failing to get me connected or something.

Your ISP might not be seeing PSO as a big enough active connection to use bandwidth or something. Try running other active connections on your PC at the same time. I remember that being a thing for some people for some odd reason. Otherwise I'm not sure.

Back