Server Full Error

madhatta317

Hello, Im trying to connect to the server but Im getting the error server full.

Its been about a year since Ive played on this computer so my client is probably out of date, but it doesn't seem to be automatically updating when I open online.exe

Also I tried going to options and getting it to manually update but thats not working either. Does anyone have any ideas?

The server isn't full. That's just the error message you get when the ephinea.dll isn't in your EphineaPSO folder. Likely it was deleted by Windows Defender which is always on. You need to whitelist EphineaPSO in Windows Defender by adding it as an Exclusion.

If you go to Settings and then Virus & threat protection, you should see protection history where you can confirm that Defender quarantined or removed the dll. Back at the Virus & Threat Protection screen, you can manage the protection settings and then scroll down to "Add or remove exclusions."

If done properly, run online.exe again to download the ephinea.dll and you should be good to connect.

The DLL file is in my folder, and the firewall is turned off. Still can't connect. The online.exe won't actually updated anything.

Can you send me your Guild Card # through a private message?

The server isn't full. That's just the error message you get when the ephinea.dll isn't in your EphineaPSO folder. Likely it was deleted by Windows Defender which is always on. You need to whitelist EphineaPSO in Windows Defender by adding it as an Exclusion.

If you go to Settings and then Virus & threat protection, you should see protection history where you can confirm that Defender quarantined or removed the dll. Back at the Virus & Threat Protection screen, you can manage the protection settings and then scroll down to "Add or remove exclusions."

If done properly, run online.exe again to download the ephinea.dll and you should be good to connect.
Thank you this fixed the issue I was having for the update today!

Back