Selfie thread.

I'll participate in this awkward thread. Please compliment me and give me the attention I so desperately desire. Also, if you do fap to my picture it's fine. Just let me know if you did, thanks.

selfie.jpg

I'll participate in this awkward thread. Please compliment me and give me the attention I so desperately desire. Also, if you do fap to my picture it's fine. Just let me know if you did, thanks.

just had a good ol' jerk sesh, using this pic as my finisher. 9/10, preddy gud overall. mainly looked at the rig in the back, tho.

Thanks for sharing jalirdharey, glad I could help satisfy. I spent a lot of money on that rig to compensate for other shortcomings in my life.

Why did you cut off your beautiful dreads? '-'

My hair started thinning. So I got rid of them. They were my second set of dreads, had 2 sets over the years. 7 years with dreads in total. It was hard to part with them. The hairdresser advised I kept my hair short to prevent further strain on my scalp. But I ignored here completely and grew it long again:

Suit.jpg

But after a year with long hair I started to realize things weren't going to get any better. I wasn't going to fork out hundreds on prescriptions for hair loss ointments or spend thousands on hair transplants. It'd only halting the inevitable. So, rather than sporting a skullet years down the road I got rid of my hair entirely. Once you come to terms with it and accept it I have to admit it's rather liberating. Even though it took me a few years to come to terms with hair loss I'm now genuinely happy with a low maintenance wet shaved head once a week.

I grow a beard once a year in winter too. It's nice to see how that thickens up and grows as I get older, whilst the hair ontop of my head disappears. Maybe my hair has started to grow inwards and that's why it grows out my chin.

Ed

Memeball IRL
ys7DJJW.jpg

r1r8rqT.jpg

Last edited:
Back