Seems to be a nostalgic storm brewing.

lumen8

And...I got swept up in the current and wound up here.
I've played all reincarnations of this game starting with DC, then GC then Xbox then Blue burst, then Schitchz or w/e and now Ephinea.

Im a lvl 8 HUmar (AfRoJonez) and ready to grind and find some loot and make some friends.

Glad to be here!

Well, you can count on my company. Wether we're here for nostalgia or to have a completely new experience, we all share the same goal: having fun. So, ya know, let's have fun together while we're at it.

And...I got swept up in the current and wound up here.
I've played all reincarnations of this game starting with DC, then GC then Xbox then Blue burst, then Schitchz or w/e and now Ephinea.

Im a lvl 8 HUmar (AfRoJonez) and ready to grind and find some loot and make some friends.

Glad to be here!
RESPECT da FRO!!! =3! Saw you in lobby earlier while running back to mews nooblets! Yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster returns to the fight! And yes, it was Schthack server you had tried mentioning. MOST if not All of us are SCHT Refugees here too <3. Oh... Not to discourage you dear, but there's a couple of other "AfroJones" around...you're the ONLY one with a "Z" tho! =3. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! And in case no ones told you yet.... Welcome Home! =3!

RESPECT da FRO!!! =3! Saw you in lobby earlier while running back to mews nooblets! Yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster returns to the fight! And yes, it was Schthack server you had tried mentioning. MOST if not All of us are SCHT Refugees here too <3. Oh... Not to discourage you dear, but there's a couple of other "AfroJones" around...you're the ONLY one with a "Z" tho! =3. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! And in case no ones told you yet.... Welcome Home! =3!

I'm glad to be here! Yes it was the Schthack that was I thinking of, lol. I may quit playing him anyways, purplenum isn't my preferred ID.

I'm glad to be here! Yes it was the Schthack that was I thinking of, lol. I may quit playing him anyways, purplenum isn't my preferred ID.
Waaaaaaait.....DONT DELETE Him off just yet!!! If your character hasnt reached level 20 yet....you get a ONE TIME ID Change! Just type /modsecid (what id you want Here!). So if you want Redria it will look like this
"/modsecid Redria" then relog to reset your id and enjoy! =3
Been thinking of poking the server gods for another small window of unlimited ID changes we had a little while back. It was Really Halpful to ppl. =3

It's relatively easy to do tbh, if you're compiling your own ship.
Don't know how to compile the sourcecode. So I have ot use pre-made binaries.

EDIT: Started a Conversation with you so we can keep the clutter down.

Last edited:
Back