Section ID chair debate

Ryan

✨ Lucky Lucky
Staff member
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
It seems like this comes up every other time I'm in the lobby, so here we go...

Ignoring the drop charts and general reputation of the Section IDs, what do you think of the chairs? Some are clearly better than others, and almost everyone seems to disagree, so... let's get some input! :D Personally, I think Bluefull's the best and Greenill's the worst.

(no i don't have any bluefull characters lol)

Like I said in-game, Redria is terrible because it looks like you're sitting on a blood clot, and that is weird.

Skyly and Whitill are my favourites because they look like you're sitting on clouds which is pretty neat.

Viridia since dark green is my favorite color. <3

Aleron Ives said:
I think the real question is why chairs come out of your ass. They're all equally creepy from that perspective. :lol:

Obviously Photon Chairs are really just inflatables...

I like my Purplenum photon chair for my racaseal. I use it if i am afk.

The worst to me are whitill and pinkal and I cant tell the diff between green and virid unless they are both in view.

`````````````````

Greenill is easily recognizable by its terrible clashing bright cyan outline. :|

I like the photon chair and whatever color doesn't bother me though I wasn't aware you ID is what determines its color. I'm new to pso in general. ^^;

It's more complicated than just what colour your photon chair is. Your chair has to complement your costume colour and the chat colour the lobby randomly assigns you.

What you should be asking is, should you match or contrast costume to ID?

I'm still sticking with my Skyly chair. Mostly because Skyly gives some of the best equipment for HUmars, but I also like the sky blue chair. Nice contrast to my HUmar's White + Red colors, and it's just more relaxing to see when I'm just chilling in the lobby.

I prefer the pink chair

then again, that's the only chair I sat on.

Back