Secrets in Random Attack? Rusted Artifact

SuperBOB150

Hey all,

I've been doing some solo runs of Random Attack Xrd Stage for a while because they're unique and fun and whatnot, and in the Episode 2 version, on one of the very early temple paths you can find a quest item called "Rusted Artifact". You can only find it there on ultimate, as you'll be instructed to come back if you reach it on any other difficulty.

If you take it to Paganini(?) he'll complain about how rusted it is, so I'm under the impression that there's a way to clean it.

Has anyone else solved this riddle? Or are there any puzzle lovers out there willing to try with me? If I had to guess, you probably have to get a series of lucky paths and you can clean it somewhere later on.

I think originally it gave a better reward, or a reward at all, but it was nerfed for Ephinea? Its been a few years since I saw it talked about but thats what I remember. I could be remembering wrong or the wrong quest.

I'm fuzzy on the exact details but there's a gibbon npc (?) in one of the cca routes, maybe seaside (?) who cleans it off and when you take it back to pag he will give you like 200k meseta for it.

Back