Seasons shop please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aki_Leaves

Just a weeb.
Guildcard
I fully understand that it takes a lot of hard work and dedication from our awesome Ephinea admin team to get these things going.

However, other than a shoutbox message a few weeks back, there have been no updates regarding a Seasons shop ETA.

Could we get an update? Even if it's just "two weeks out" or "IDK".

Thanks, all. Seasons ended almost a month ago. >>

Hang in there a LITTLE longer warriors! He Said he'll work on them on his time off...So it WILL be worked on... <3!

Yeah unfortunately I've been stuck at work. The store recently got bought, and handover is next week so I've had to do extra hours in order to prepare for it, and since it's also shift work, I have no sort of set schedule so all my free time lately has been catching up on sleep.

I have some other things in life that are taking up my time as well, so a couple of days off have been eaten up as well.

That being said, I finally have a decent amount of time off this Thursday/Friday with no other obligations (fingers crossed), so I should be able to finally get things done then.

Yeah unfortunately I've been stuck at work. The store recently got bought, and handover is next week so I've had to do extra hours in order to prepare for it, and since it's also shift work, I have no sort of set schedule so all my free time lately has been catching up on sleep.

I have some other things in life that are taking up my time as well, so a couple of days off have been eaten up as well.

That being said, I finally have a decent amount of time off this Thursday/Friday with no other obligations (fingers crossed), so I should be able to finally get things done then.
HOLY CRAP?? Store being "bought" doesn't mean they're gonna sack you are they?? Do WHAT you can, WHEN you can Luv! We can wait a lil' bit. <3 Stay SANE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back