Seasons Shop is open again! (along with some fixes)

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Guildcard
Hi all,

I'd like to announce that the Seasons Shop is open again!

Shortly after the Seasons Shop was opened after our first Seasons Event, we had to close it due to some errors with some items.

We've finally combed through the items we made, fixed various ones and removed some others due to incompatibilities. Find below the list of changes that have been made:

Hearts

There are 6 Heart items, all of them skin a particular set of weapons into the named Heart. They are:
  • Heart of Daisy Chain
  • Heart of Crazy Tune - Temporarily removed, see below.
  • Heart of Rianov 303SNR
  • Heart of Yasminkov 9000M
  • Heart of Rabbit Wand
  • Heart of Sorcerer's Cane - Temporarily removed, see below.
Heart of Daisy Chain
  • Chain Sawd - This combination has been permanently removed from Heart of Daisy Chain.
  • Red Sword
  • Zanba
  • Flowen's Sword (3084)
  • Dark Flow
  • Tsumikiri J-Sword
Heart of Rianov 303SNR
  • Frozen Shooter
  • Bringer's Rifle
  • Spread Needle
Heart of Yasminkov 9000M
  • M&A60 Vise
  • Guld Milla - This combination has been permanently removed from Heart of Yasminkov 9000M.
  • Dual Bird - This combination has been permanently removed from Heart of Yasminkov 9000M.
  • Mille Marteaux
Heart of Rabbit Wand
  • Glide Divine
  • Psycho Wand - This combination has been permanently removed from Heart of Rabbit Wand.
  • Striker of Chao - This combination has been permanently removed from Heart of Rabbit Wand.

Mag Cells

The 4 kits now have full functionality as intended! They are:
  • Mag Kit
  • Varuna Kit
  • Kalki Kit
  • Vritra Kit
They will turn any non-rare 50+ into the named mag, with triple invincibility triggers at 50% rate, no sync boosts.

Regarding Heart of Crazy Tune

Heart of Crazy Tune works fine with its combinations, however the combination with Dark Flow has significant issues.

However, there were players looking to get this, so we are holding a poll here to ask you if Dark Flow* as Crazy Tune should come back. Regardless of the outcome, this Heart will come back, but perhaps not with Dark Flow as an option.

Regarding Heart of Sorcerer's Cane

Heart of Sorcerer's Cane also works fine with its combinations, however it will never work as intended and outstretch properly.

Therefore, we are asking you once again if you'd like to see it return here.

Please note that these items will be coming back in future events, stay tuned for more...

That's all for now, please report any issues.

We hope you enjoy playing on Ephinea!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work to the staff! Sadly I used the rest of my season points for Red Ring paints I never thought it would be fixed it's been a long time. May I revert them back to points. :cool:

Back