Salutations

Trospie

Hello to the PSO community. Just got started here last week, and I must say this experience is amazing.

After trying split screen on an old GC I searched for other options and found Ephinea. Fast forward a couple days and now have three PCs up and running for the whole family to enjoy PSO. Quite a trip playing a game with my eleven year old that I started playing almost 17 years ago.

A big thank you to the people that make this server possible. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Welcome to Ephinea! It's nice to see another convert from GC. I'm sure you'll find this server very helpful and that it has some awesome quality of life changes! See you around. :rolleyes:

Hello to the PSO community. Just got started here last week, and I must say this experience is amazing.

After trying split screen on an old GC I searched for other options and found Ephinea. Fast forward a couple days and now have three PCs up and running for the whole family to enjoy PSO. Quite a trip playing a game with my eleven year old that I started playing almost 17 years ago.

A big thank you to the people that make this server possible. I look forward to getting to know all of you.
SQUEEEEeeeee! Another Old Guard Cuber returns to the fight.....AND he's brought Family!!! Awesome Sauce!!! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you and the litter of warriors too! Welcome Home! =3

Nice to meet you, Trospie!

It's awesome to hear that you got your entire family playing PSOBB with you now. This game is such a classic, and I hope your 11-year-old has as much of a great time playing it as you did back in the day! Great to see the PSOGC players make a return here.

See you on Ragol! 'w'
"Classic" is pretty accurate. Mew had posted on the "story behind your name" thread that she had started playing PSO with players who were Teenagers...Who knew that years later she would be playing with the Children of those same teenagers! <3. *Happy Sigh* ='3

Hey, I just came over after the same thing you did Trospie. Got on the GC a bit last week with a friend and decided I wanted to play online after discovering Ephinea. Got a few friends involved and now I cant stop playing! Enjoyed playing with everyone I've encountered so far!

I would like to join the squad :]

Also, what are the benefits of joining a team? I just hopped on the Ephinea train a day or so ago and there's so much I forgot since the GC days... :rolleyes:

I would like to join the squad :]

Also, what are the benefits of joining a team? I just hopped on the Ephinea train a day or so ago and there's so much I forgot since the GC days... :rolleyes:
Proxy awesomeness is the biggest benefit. Oh, and it unlocks the dressing room so you can change up your garb

Back