Salutations!

Lord_Kratos

Guildcard
Hello all, I just started on here about a week or so ago. Played PSO Offline on the GC for many many years, but haven't played for 7 or 8 years. It's wonderful coming back to a vibrant community to help celebrate my massive nostalgia for this game. I'm new to the online aspect, as I didn't have access to Black Paper, Photon Trading, and many other things that I'm slowly learning about.

I look forward to seeing you all out and about in-game.

Hey! Welcome to Ephinea :D

Don't hesitate to contact me when I'm online if you want to play with someone. Also stay tuned on the trade section of the forum, my brother and I are setting up a shop with free items for newcomers.

nice, thats like just my past experience too. you've definitely got company. good to see another old guard offline-r show up.

welcome! [+_+]

Hello all, I just started on here about a week or so ago. Played PSO Offline on the GC for many many years, but haven't played for 7 or 8 years. It's wonderful coming back to a vibrant community to help celebrate my massive nostalgia for this game. I'm new to the online aspect, as I didn't have access to Black Paper, Photon Trading, and many other things that I'm slowly learning about.

I look forward to seeing you all out and about in-game.
Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

Every time I see "Salutations" ...I think of Penny from RWBY Q_Q Welcome, I am super new as well. I should be getting a controller that actually works for this game tomorrow so I can start actively playing.

Back