S> Tyrell's Parasol 0/15/30/0|30H (DONE)

10 is a comparable offer to a similar Yunchang, Zanba, or Flowen's, so it seems reasonable to me.

If you want more then ask for a higher price and see if anyone bites. Or auction it!

EDIT: To clarify, 10 is my offer right now to buy it. It's hard to say the value for such a specialty item in the current low volume economy. That's why I recommended auctioning.

Good old SLU. Hey bud great find, was interested in buying so I didn't want to PC it. But now I'll just PC for you amigo. If you had 30 native, a.beast or dark it would be more valuable. 30/15/0/0|30. 15/30/0/0|30 or 30/0/0/15|30 would be money. Given you 18 maybe 20 pds, no fucks given wouldn't want to hunt it outside HBR. But you rolled highest on the least valuable stat.

Still ten seems low to me too. Fifteen plus might be pushing it but who knows, its your stuff, you price at what you want. Haven't seen a Tyrell Parasol with 30 on the open market in a long time, just 15s and 20s. So you got the upper hand on this sale.

Last edited:
thanks red :) ill just leave this thread open untill someone offers me an enticing offer i suppose

its in my trade list now anyways if it ever gets sold down the road

Tyrell's Parasol [Charge] [25/0/0/0|25] 10pd
Tyrell's Parasol 0/50/50/0/25 8 pd's

I was comping off of these which are sitting on tradelists for the last couple months.

I'll withdraw my 10PD offer for now since it seems that's not enough anyway. Just tryin' to fund your SJS purchase y'know? :p

I was comping off of these which are sitting on tradelists for the last couple months.

I'll withdraw my 10PD offer for now since it seems that's not enough anyway. Just tryin' to fund your SJS purchase y'know? :p
thanks SLU :)) im 25 pd away... so you can imagine the desperation i am trying to move as much stuff as possible lmao

the SJS that just got auctioned is way too pricey for it's attributes.... if he made the minium bid 250 i wouldve chipped in

Back