S>Some items

Just got back from a break a few days ago so decided to make a thread for selling some items. I'm still newish to the server so I don't have anything big, but maybe something might catch your eye.

Selling: And what I value each item

Items:
Ophelie Seize (0/0/30/0/20) 2 PDs
Branch of Pakupaku 1 PD
Vivienne (30 hit) 3 PD
TypeME/Mechgun (40 hit) 7 PDs
Fatsia (30h) 2 PDs
Glide Divine 1 PD
Smoking Plate (1s) 1 PD
Genpei 2 PDs
Heavenly/Mind 1 PD
God/Mind 1 PD
V801 5 PDs

Techs:
Jellen 30 (1 PD)
Shifta 30 (1 PD)
Resta 30 (1 PD)
Barta 29 (Can sell all 3 level 29s for 1 PD)
Rabarta 29
Zalure 29

Misc:
Photon Drops x2
Photon Crystal (1.5 PDs ea)
Amplifier of Barta (0.5 PD?)
Amitie's Memo 3 PDs
Heart of Morolin 2 PDs
Stealth Kit x6 (2 PDs each)
Item Ticket (2 PDs)

Wants: And how much I value them. Will buy any if I have enough PDs shown
Bringer's Rifile 50 hit (Don't have enough for) (But I value around 75)
Lame/Excal 30+ Hit (I don't know, I'm sure I don't have enough)
Holy Ray 30-50+ hit (30 Hit I'll value around 25)
Rambling May 30-50+ hit (Not sure. Possibly same as Holy Ray?)
PGF (Or Dark Bridge) (Don't have enough. But Value it around 40 PDs)
Cent/Ability 6 PDs
Safetyheart (Don't have enough. Value it around 40 PDs)
Photon Drops
Photon Crystals
V101 10 PDs

Mats Needed:
HP: 86 (Value at 5:1)
TP: 125
Power: 44 (Value at 6:1)
Luck: 11 (Value at 1:1)

The items in the selling section are basically the items that I have thats worth something, so don't message me or ask if I'll buy X item for higher then what is shown as I don't have anything else to really offer outside this list. I know that some of my wants are way higher than the items that I'm selling but just adding them to the list now so I won't forget about them and can just update it as time goes by.

I might accept items outside the wants if I feel like it can be useful to me. I mostly play my FOmarl so anything that can be useful for a level 140 FOmarl (both combat and tech) then you could offer it. I might of forgot some useful items that some people might consider to be "must-haves" on a FOmarl so I might be interested in those as well.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the cookie and 2 photon crystals. I have a Vivienne 30hit or pds. And welcome back

Dman: Yea I can do the Vivienne for the Cookie + 2 PCs.
Ifrit: would you do 10 PDs for the event eggs? (Or something worth 10 PDs from my wants)

I updated the original post with prices of the items I'm selling and how much I value most of the items I want as well. As I said in the wants, I'll buy anything from my wants list if I have enough PDs (which you can see in the post) or items you want of equal value.

Caught me just when I was going to log off for the day lol. I can do a trade really quick. Can you make a room while I get back on?

Hey man, would you take a Thirteen and 1.5m meseta for the item ticket and amities memo?

I'm looking for 2 PDs for the ophelie or for some items on my wants (can offer a few PDs with Oph for something like a Cent if you have etc).

Back