S-Parts 2.01

honeydrew

Mom
Guildcard
15 ata? yes pls.
i hear its not too rare because it drops from normal ttf and wednesday coren but i want like 3 of them and i want to pay a decent price. thanks mates

1/10k? Yeah, it can drop in normal TTF if u get lucky...anyways, I'd say 15-20, since its 15ata on top of your total ATA.

as for Coren, u have a 8% chance of getting an item, then there are 30+ items u can get from that 8% chance.

Its Rare

1/10k? Yeah, it can drop in normal TTF if u get lucky...anyways, I'd say 15-20, since its 15ata on top of your total ATA.

as for Coren, u have a 8% chance of getting an item, then there are 30+ items u can get from that 8% chance.

Its Rare
1/3k
4% chance on 10k coren and i think not all of his items are of equal likelihood to roll
i suppose thats valid though. must be high demand for low level hucats and caseals.

1/3k
4% chance on 10k coren and i think not all of his items are of equal likelihood to roll
i suppose thats valid though. must be high demand for low level hucats and caseals.

where are u seeing this 1/3k? All I see is 1/10k....Im talking about the Gilchih droprate.

I think coren's chart are supposed to have equal chance.

Bought one for 10 pre Coren. I think 15 nowadays is realistic though

Actually, I've seen people looking for them and flat offering 20PDs only a couple days ago

Back