S.O.S.

Hi just started last night. If there are any players that are willing to help me out in any way they can, please contact me. I need help desperately.
I can help you! How may be of service in this scary new world to you?
I know about 96.4% about this game from the best weapons for each class to the best setups for controller keybinding programs. Just hit me up on my Discord or PM me here.

I am currently in need of a small loan of a few pd's so that I can purchase a mag max level.

If any1 has any spare meseta they can loan me, I will pay it back once I become higher level.

I would also appreciate if sum1 can spare half an hour to do max attack "s" on very hard mode. There is a player that helped me do these runs 2 nights ago and I was able to get to lvl 41.

I thank you all for your time.

I am currently in need of a small loan of a few pd's so that I can purchase a mag max level.

If any1 has any spare meseta they can loan me, I will pay it back once I become higher level.

I would also appreciate if sum1 can spare half an hour to do max attack "s" on very hard mode. There is a player that helped me do these runs 2 nights ago and I was able to get to lvl 41.

I thank you all for your time.
Mew is usually FIRST to throw 3-4 PDs at new ppl for 200lvl MAGs from our fave Community Vendors...But ATM she is broke like a joke. =/. Was this purrson that halped you MAS...their name wasn't Mercy! was it? <3

Back