S>Neat Stuff - Now with POSS for 23PD

I'll take the Adept for 25 if you still have it.
Sure, I'd be happy to sell you an adept for 25. You on now? I shoulda gone to bed by now (I think we played earlier). I can make a room now and hope to see you there. It'll be called Miku's Room.

Sure, I'd be happy to sell you an adept for 25. You on now? I shoulda gone to bed by now (I think we played earlier). I can make a room now and hope to see you there. It'll be called Miku's Room.

Didn't realize how soon you responded lol. Uhh, we can meet anytime after 10PM EST.

Last edited:
if you still have it, I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands! How many PD were you thinking? It's listed under 10+ but no defined price atm.
Ehh, I don't really know what it's worth. I'm kinda thinking I'd kinda like to keep it though unless I get a very good offer. I think a high hit mille marteaux would be a very powerful weapon. I think I paid like around 60 for it or something but I don't remember exactly anymore.

Ehh, I don't really know what it's worth. I'm kinda thinking I'd kinda like to keep it though unless I get a very good offer. I think a high hit mille marteaux would be a very powerful weapon. I think I paid like around 60 for it or something but I don't remember exactly anymore.

I've seen a few go for 5-10PD in the past, but they had 30 hit and not 45, which is a pretty big jump so it's understandable. That's way out of my price range though, sorry!

POSS really is worth 25+ but theres quite a few floating around from the holiday events and people are trying to dump them at 20 or less. It's a shame really but that's how these things are sometimes.

Well... I can offer you 45 pds for the ophelie.

@Yuffie Potential Ophelie to be had here? If Miku is even still around and still has it

seems im annoying a different miku xd who can get in touch with the "real" miku might could do me this favor?xd

Back