S > LK38 (0 20 0 0 95)(Done TY DewDaDash)

Do you have any other wants? I'm too poor, I don't have 9500 pds ;.;

If this is a real sell thread though, would like to know if you value these items and at what value:
0/0/0/0/75h vjaya maybe 1000+
0/0/100/100/60 DoB maybe 1200+
50h Daylight Scar sorry Idk what is it? the claw?
100/100/0/0/50 Baranz Launcher 690~724 (I've had same already)
0/0/100/100/50 Baranz Launcher 690~724 (I've had same already)
15/0/20/0/45 Heaven Striker maybe 1200+(I've had ND\MD\NA 30+ hit HS already)
0/0/0/0/45 Frozen Shooter or Snow Queen maybe 500+

maybe 5280+

(Idk the value I designed is right or mistake but Thanks to your support dewdadash )

I think your wep's value is very very high and useful But LK38 acutually a half-toy wep,And it was not my intention to raise 9500pds or to be the "9500boy" like discord's talking lol. Maybe I just a poor guy who want a treatment like someone really want an Sever-Collection and be said "he is not a boring PD guy,just a lucky one." And I'm afraid if the price grows too high to give both of us unhappy or make u feel unequal that wasnt I want happened, plz understand.

so I decided:
1.I understand there is a request and the buyer and seller really needs it(no joking no trolling),but maybe no one would like saving 9500pds in box that strange lol I ll accept everyone's suggestion "T"first maybe the Value is not dircectly plz show me.
2.Because I've written "9500buyout",so according to the trading rules, I must give the goods to the person who took out 9,500 PD (95 phs+95pds), although this seems almost impossible. But this kind of impossibility is exactly the same as the 95Hit drop. Can it be met or not?

However if the Value of the wep is no problem, I will consider selling it for you,and please give me some days to looking for other's price. Thank you :)

Last edited:
EDIT: This is all assuming post above wasn't serious.

What do you value each of
100/0/100/0|30 Heaven Striker maybe 1400+
0/100/0/100|45 Heaven Striker maybe 2000+
100/0/100/0|50 Baranz Launcher 690~724
0/100/0/100|50 Baranz Launcher 690~724
0/0/0/100|50 Daylight Scar sorry Idk what is it? the claw? and 100Dark lol maybe IDK+200

maybe 4980+

Hi Ender nice to meet you again:)

I just give Mr.dewdadash a replay and the same message I wont copy more haha

However if the Value of the wep is no problem, I will consider selling it for you,and please give me some days to looking for other's price. Thank you :)

I would put this at 2500 PDs tops. It's just too niche, and it can't combo.

An amazing find, still. But LK38 is only objectively so useful. In most situations a 50% hit Charge Vulcan would still outperform it.

Now that I think about it, I'd say 1500 PDs. Maybe less.

The amount of time you spend flat footed after using it combined with the lack of a combo ability makes it a really underwhelming weapon outside of certain rote-memorized time attack situations. (Perhaps those very situations will drive its value up, though.)

If you want to make a huge profit on this, don't ask for an absurd amount. (Nobody has anywhere near 9500 PDs.)

Put it up for Auction at a Res of 1000 PDs and let the sparks fly. You'll thank me later.

Last edited:
I would put this at 2500 PDs tops. It's just too niche, and it can't combo.

An amazing find, still. But LK38 is only objectively so useful. In most situations a 50% hit Charge Vulcan would still outperform it.

Now that I think about it, I'd say 1500 PDs. Maybe less.

The amount of time you spend flat footed after using it combined with the lack of a combo ability makes it a really underwhelming weapon outside of certain rote-memorized time attack situations. (Perhaps those very situations will drive its value up, though.)

If you want to make a huge profit on this, don't ask for an absurd amount. (Nobody has anywhere near 9500 PDs.)

Put it up for Auction at a Res of 1000 PDs and let the sparks fly. You'll thank me later.

I personally think 9500pd is too much also BUT it's clearly worth more than what you think/have specified if people are willing to put forth 5k+ worth of amazing items to buy it. The buyer also said they would be considering and looking at offers instead of straight pds etc. One cannot really value something that has never been sold. High hit is nuts man and if people pay a shit ton for it, then said value becomes a shit ton. It also may be a 'niche' but that is also 90% of all of PSO's gear. It's an amazing weapon for casual and TA and with 95h HUcast can probably single H 99% of the game. I don't see him doing the same with a 50h charge vulcans single S; which is what you would need to be faster than LK, sure you can also prime the vulcans but it doesn't amount to near enough to compare, they will both have their own spots/places to be of use imo.

I personally think 9500pd is too much also BUT it's clearly worth more than what you think/have specified if people are willing to put forth 5k+ worth of amazing items to buy it. One cannot really value something that has never been sold. High hit is nuts man and if people pay a shit ton for it, then said value becomes a shit ton. It also may be a 'niche' but that is also 90% of all of PSO's gear. It's an amazing weapon for casual and TA and with 95h HUcast can probably single H 99% of the game. I don't see him doing the same with a 50h charge vulcans single S; which is what you would need to be faster than LK, sure you can also prime the vulcans but it doesn't amount to near enough to compare, they will both have their own spots/places to be of use.

These people are SAYING they would put up 5k worth of PDs for it, but when it comes time to actually lose about 1-2 years of progression over 1 item, we'll see if they put their money where their mouth is. I agree it is an amazing find.

Idc what the Res is, but Auction is the best bet on this. I hope you would at least agree with that, Spuz.

Oh, and I guess we're not supposed to debate values in these threads because someone tattled on me for doing that in the past, but like 4 other people did it before I did in this thread, so people need to chill.

I am 99% certain Dewdewdash and Ender both want this and would pay exactly what they have offered and more for this item. Or something along those lines/similar, I have seen them do worse in the past. I could be wrong though. I guess it depends on whether people agree to similar pricing/how much people desire it. An auction would be dope to see tbh, but it's down to the owner. Everyone is chill bro.

Last edited:
They weren't really offering all that gear either, just asking how OP would price them for now.

Correct.

Yeah, maybe they would do that, Spuz, but they'd probably regret it. You'll never recoup the amount of time and effort spent to accumulate those items on the time saved from using the LK38.

way too much projection going on in this thread...

interjecting with your own two cents about something's worth - it's offtopic, but sure, it's not hurting anyone

interjecting with your own two cents about what people should do with their own wealth - just don't hit the "post reply" button. your post is worthless.

what's even the point of writing these sentences?

In most situations a 50% hit Charge Vulcan would still outperform it.

it's not like the players who are interested in this item don't know this. in fact, they probably know how to use 50h charge vulcans better than you. they desire this item precisely for the situations that don't encompass "most situations".

Needing to regear RA would probably do a good job keeping me playing this game tbh.

To be fair, I had not considered this. Sometimes starting fresh is nice.

And no, Cam, it wouldn’t outmode most targets. It would outmode SOME standalone targets. If you have two enemies right behind each other, a standard mechgun 3rd combo sacrificial hit can be enough to down the second enemy. LK38 just won’t fire enough bullets to do that. I’m not even sure if it can reacquire the second target mid-hit. And for larger groups you have DoB and DF.

Side note: Sandbox mode is great for testing / dreaming.

Last edited:
Just an FYI, DF isn't used for larger groups of enemies but rather 1 enemy. Usually tankier ones. I mean if enemies are low-ish hp and at some angled distance you can use the waves to try and get them but that's a very rare and used occurrence; also it's rather difficult to aim a DF like that; maybe I just suck at that :confused:. (or a group of low hp enemies could get one sword swing but it's not hugely common either).

Just an FYI, DF isn't used for larger groups of enemies but rather 1 enemy. Usually tankier ones. I mean if enemies are low-ish hp and at some angled distance you can use the waves to try and get them but that's a very rare and used occurrence; also it's rather difficult to aim a DF like that; maybe I just suck at that :confused:. (or a group of low hp enemies could get one sword swing but it's not hugely common either).

Okay. Well, DoB then.

Back