30 hit holy ray with 40n/30d
s-rank hell j-cutter with hell special
35 hit spread needle with some dark % iirc
30 hit frozen shooter
30 hit red sword
75 hit Vulcans
9 Pc

Dabs 100hit cvulcs

...But ...Mostly PD for liquidity, srank specials and sphering. In order to get some crazy stuff I sold many of my s ranks. So I have many custom named blanks atm.

Sadly it looks like it will be hard to get even it's sphere value I put into it in PD.

Last edited:
Sadly it looks like it will be hard to get even it's sphere value I put into it in PD. Which I guess makes sense.
Given that afaik this is the highest hit excalibur on the server, I pc it at 520 pd minimum. 200 for the excalibur (which is a lowball) and 320 for the spheres (bearing in mind there have been event sphere discounts). Tbh its worth a good deal more but idk who can afford it :p

Last edited:
Well I feel if I gave up everything I own and Archive liked it I feel I could afford it...but that is a fool's move IMO.

which s ranks w/ specials are you looking for? or are you specifically looking to get specials onto your customs?
Given that afaik this is the highest hit excalibur on the server, I pc it at 520 pd minimum. 200 for the excalibur (which is a lowball) and 320 for the spheres (bearing in mind there have been event sphere discounts). Tbh its worth a good deal more but idk who can afford it :p

this is sort of what i was thinking too. a 20 hit 30 native excal just went for a little under 200 raw pds. 45 hit fully sphered should be worth 600+, but you really get into diminishing returns once you break 300 pds.

might be best off working out a triple deal with @Ifrit whose looking for an sjs and @Efonzerellie who's bid ~400 if you use the value ifrit's willing to pay for the sjs?

Well I feel if I gave up everything I own and Archive liked it I feel I could afford it...but that is a fool's move IMO.
Right, I should have said idk who can "realistically afford it." =) I know as a seasoned fomar you are for sure considering that! :p

which s ranks w/ specials are you looking for? or are you specifically looking to get specials onto your customs?

this is sort of what i was thinking too. a 20 hit 30 native excal just went for a little under 200 raw pds. 45 hit fully sphered should be worth 600+, but you really get into diminishing returns once you break 300 pds.

might be best off working out a triple deal with @Ifrit whose looking for an sjs and @Efonzerellie who's bid ~400 if you use the value ifrit's willing to pay for the sjs?

That's a good idea. Worth looking into

Back