De Rol Le Shield
Cent/Ability x2
Limiter/Adept
Three Seals
Cure/Para
Add slots
PDs

Last edited:
Sold the Stealth kits and added an offer for a level 200 mind mag (with 150+ mind) in the OP. I could do up to 4 PDs + the amp of barta and Badges for it.

Updated first post. Mainly looking for God/Minds, Glide Divine and PDs. As also mentioned in the first post, might also be looking for a pow/dex mag and a battle unit for a friend, though they're not as high on my wants list as the others.

I have some of that stuff. Shifta lv30, heavenly/body, god/mind, and might be able to spare such a mag, but I'm not sure on that one. I'm on now in a room MAE Crater.

How much do you value addslots? How many badges, mats, and a V801 can I get for tons of addslots? (please don't ask where they came from lol)

The addslots are a minor want right now since I might be able to get brightness circle with 4s already, but I just put it on there in case I dont get it. Though I might still want some add slots just in case for future armors but obviously I wouldn't want a lot of them like that lol.

If I do want the add slots, I value them at 0.75 PDs each (or basically 3 PDs for 4 add slots).

I want your V801 (10 PDs)

I have:

Addslots
Brightness Circle
Limiter/Adept (depends.. ;))
Cure/Para
PDs

I might be getting a brightness circle from some one else but I could do 9 PDs + cure/para for the v801 if you want to. Though the limiter is tempting to go for but I wouldn't really be able to afford it unless you would do V801, 7 PDs, 2 Gold badge and 10 silver badge for it lol.

Back